Status: Comments make me update more!!!

Finding Bat Country

Sixteen

Ben and the rest of the guys were so nice, I wasn’t sure about trusting them but once I looked into Ben’s eyes my whole out look on them changed. It was like magic in the blink of an eye they seemed perfect to me.

“Ya look tired.” Danny pointed out as we all sat in the living room watching TV.

I yawned and leaned back into the couch, “A little.”

Ben snapped his fingers and quickly a maid came out of nowhere, “Yes sir?”

“Pick out some pjs for our mate and show her to the bathroom so she can clean up.” Ben ordered.

The maid curtsied then quickly took my hand and led me up the stairs and to a large bathroom with marbel floors and counters. The shower was large and luxurious.

“Here are your clothes.” She bowed then quickly left.

I looked around the room for a second then stripped before stepping into the shower. As I turned the knobs on the shower I began to go into deep thought about everything, but before I could get to into my thoughts they disappeared and were replaced with thoughts of how great Ben is and how I should be with him.

“Hmm.” I mumbled but ignored the strange feeling in my head about all of this.

Once I finished showering I got out, dried off, and changed into the clothes that were provided for me. There was a pair of red and black checkerboard short shorts from Hollister, a guys shirt that had the lyrics to Hey Jude by The Beatles on it, and a pair of white and red socks.

“Excuse me Miss, are you done in there?” The maid’s voice sounded as she knocked on the door.

“Yeah I’m done.” I spoke and opened the door.

She stared at me in awe, “You’re wearing his favorite shirt. He must really like you.”

“No, no, I’m sure he doesn’t.” I blushed trying to fight off the butterflies in my stomach that just happened to be going crazy.

She smiled, “My master says he wants you to his room when you are done.”

I nodded, “Okay.”

She walked with me down the hall to the room that I was sharing with Ben.

“Thank you um….” I trailed off not knowing her name.

A soft smile graced her lips, “My name is Fiona madam.”

I smiled right back, “Thank you Fiona. My name is-”

Fiona cut me off before I had the chance to finish, “You’re Mitch Lanning. My master has been talking about you for a while now.”

Usually the fact that someone had been talking about me for a very long time was a bit creepy and would make me a bit freaked but for some reason it was like the sweetest thing ever to me.

“I must go attend to the laundry now, goodnight Miss Lanning.” Fiona curtsied before rushing off.

I turned and opened the door to the room to see that Ben wasn’t in the room. I softly shut the door behind me and walked over to the window. The moon shinned bright and I smiled softly thinking that maybe for a second Syn was staring at it at the exact same time that I was.

“Come to bed, Mitch.” Ben spoke causing me to jump.

I spun around, “Oh gosh you scared me.”

“Not my intention.” He chuckled flashing me his pearly white teeth.

Quickly I climbed into the bed and cuddled against his side. I didn’t think that I had done it at all though. Ben chuckled and placed a soft kiss on my forehead.

“Sweet dreams.” He whispered causing shivers to go down my spine.

I wrapped my arms around him and cuddled against him for warmth. In the back of my mind I knew that this was something that I wouldn’t ever do but I couldn’t figure out why I was doing it.