Status: Comments make me update more!!!

Finding Bat Country

Eighteen

I stared at Syn with wide eyes. It made no sense but somehow in my mind I knew he wasn’t lying.

“I’ll show you.” Syn whispered, he grabbed my face with both of his hands and pulled my lips to his.

My eyes went wide and it was as if a huge shock wave went rumbling through my body. Every minute of my time here flashed before my eyes. I was seeing things that Ben had blocked into the back of my mind. The pain of the hits and bites felt fresh, bringing tears to my eyes. I collapsed into Syn’s arms, tears streaming down my face.

“Are you ready to come with me?” He asked.

I held onto him tightly, “Take me away from here.”

Syn didn’t have to be told twice. He lifted me up into his arms and carried me out of the back door then before my eyes the scenery changed. Instead of being at the mansion we were in what looked like a beach house. I felt weak and a bit sick to my stomach.

He set me down on my feet but I quickly fell backwards, “Whoa, I gotcha.” He stood me up again but this time held onto me.

“What did he do to you?” Syn whispered rubbing the pad of his thumb along the bite marks in my neck.

I winced in pain and started shaking uncontrollably. I couldn’t even speak. The rest of the guys appeared in the room. Their faces looked upset as they stared at me.

Syn glanced behind at the guys, “He poisoned her.”

They all quickly gathered around me after Syn laid me down on the bed in the room.

“You have to try and suck it out.” Jimmy spoke in a grave voice.

I was slipping in and out of consciousness so I could barley grasp onto what they were all saying.

Syn’s eyes got dark, “That’s too dangerous.”

“It’s the only way.” Zacky looked actually sympathetic.

I started shaking even worse and the feeling of pins being stuck into my skin made me scream out in pain. Syn’s eyes flashed red as the guys began to tie my hands and feet down to the bed. I thrashed around trying to get free and stop the pain.

“I’m sorry.” He whispered into my right ear.

I screamed bloody murder when I felt his teeth sink into the same place on my neck that Ben had been biting on. My eyes moved around to each of the guys faces except for Syn. Whatever Syn had been sucking out of me he spat it on the ground and looked quite angry.

“There’s too much! I can’t get it all out!” He yelled angrily.

Zacky grabbed a hold of Syn and spoke quickly to him in a very low voice that was barley auditable. I groaned in agony when I felt my stomach turn in knots. Syn turned back towards me and pushed my hair out of my face.

“I have to do this Mitch, it’s going to hurt. Forgive me.” He whispered towards the sky.

The rest of the guys turned their backs to me. Syn tied his bandana over my mouth. I screamed out trying to get him to look me in the eyes. I wanted someone to tell me what was going on. Before my eyes Syn started unzipping his pants and pulling my clothes off.

“I have to get in there before it does.” Syn’s eyes looked genuinely sorry for what he was about to do.

I glanced over at Zacky to see him move his hand in a downward motion. I didn’t know what he did but whatever he did numbed my system and knocked me out within about five seconds. All I wanted to know is what was Syn trying to accomplish by doing this to me?
♠ ♠ ♠
A little weird right? Any ideas of what's going on?
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!