Status: Comments make me update more!!!

Finding Bat Country

Twenty

“Well this is fucking incredible!” Zacky exclaimed as he looked over the results.

Syn jumped to his feet, “What is it?”

“She’s the first of her kind.” Zacky grinned like a fool and held out the papers to Syn.

His eyes grew to the size of dinner plates when he saw the papers, “She’s part vampire and part wolf?”

Zacky nodded and circled the metal lab table she was unconscious on. His fingers brushed some of the hair out of her eyes.

“It’s a pity she’s one of those nasty blood suckers though.”

Matt gave her a sympathetic look, knowing that she would never be the same. She no longer could go home now. Mitch was too much of a risk to society right now. There was no telling how long it would take to be able to interact in the real world again. It could takes months even many, many years since she was the only were-vamp in history.

“Can we kill her?” Johnny asked with a mischievous look on his face.

Syn turned and shot the shortest man a glare, “Can we kill you?”

“Not unless you have some silver and plan on killing yourself as well.” Johnny snickered.

Syn rolled his eyes and looked over at Mitch who even though was sleeping, looked very uncomfortable. Jimmy made a face and decided to go out and get her some get better soon gifts for her. She was after all the only girl in the house, plus Jimmy was just that nice of a guy. No one questioned him, mainly because he just disappeared from sight.

“She’s going to be alright thought, right?” Syn questioned.

Zacky nodded, “Yes, she should be fine. I’ve injected her with something to calm her for a bit. She might be unconscious for the next few days, but she’s gonna be fine.”

“Good.” Syn motioned for the guys to leave the room.

Matt and Johnny left while Zacky inserted a needle into her veins. Syn watched as her expression changed to being peaceful and calm. He sighed and ran his fingers through her hair before following Zacky out of the lab and upstairs. The ocean breeze was blowing through the open windows causing the room to be a bit cool. Syn stared out at the water then decided to watch TV for a while. Right as he was about to doze off, Zacky ran in to the room.

“She’s gone!”

Syn shot up with wide eyes, “What?”

“I went downstairs to make sure the monitor was on and she was gone. I can’t find her and the basement window is busted open, you have to see this.”

Syn ran right behind Zacky downstairs and found that the window was completely burst open, shards of glass and blood was everywhere. The trail of blood on the sand started disappearing right before their eyes, both stood in shock for a few minutes before racing outside.

“Call the guys and go look for her.” Syn commanded then disappeared.

He knew where she was most likely going and he had to cut her off before she could hurt any of the people she loved.