Status: Comments make me update more!!!

Finding Bat Country

Five

I woke up to hear voices.

“What do you mean you shocked her?” A deep voice asked.

“She touched me and all of a sudden zap then she was out like a light.” Syn spoke.

“You know what that means right?”

Syn sighed, “Yeah Shadows, she’s my soul mate.”

Shadows chuckled, “Congrats you’ve finally found her. When are you going to tell her about Veronica?”

“Shhhh.” Syn hissed, “Later she just has to trust me first.”

“Good luck with that. Lilith was talking about you this morning she said you dragged her down the hall by her hair.”

“Nosey bitch.” Syn growled.

“You want her taken out?” Shadows asked.

“Do it.” Syn agreed.

Shadows paused, “She’s awake.”

I opened my eyes a bit and found that Shadows and Syn were both looking at me.

“Good morning.” Syn smiled……yes. He actually smiled.

“Morning.” I answered uneasily.

“Are you hungry?” He asked after waving Shadows away.

I nodded and sat up slowly, still trying to figure out what was happening. Syn sat down on his bed next to me and calmly caressed my cheek, causing me out of instinct to flinch.

“Why’d you flinch?” He asked.

I avoided the topic, “Where’s my sister.”

Syn sighed, “Here you get dressed and I’ll tell you.”

He handed me some clothes then pointed me to his bathroom. I wanted to scream and demanded for him to tell me now but I wouldn’t do that since I was still afraid of what he could do to her…..that was if she was still alive. Once I was in the bathroom I locked the door behind me and set the clothes on the counter before taking a good look at myself in the mirror.

“Shit.” I mumbled staring at myself.

My hair looked like a rats nest and my makeup looked like complete shit. I took a deep breath before undressing and climbing into the shower. When I was done I dried off and dressed. All I wanted to know was where my sister was. That’s all I wanted, why couldn’t he just tell me? I opened the bathroom door and walked out to find Syn wasn’t even there, but Jimmy was.

“Jimmy?” I asked causing him to look at me.

He smiled softly, “Are you okay?”

I nodded, “Fine. I just want to know where Veronica is.”

Jimmy sighed and motioned for me to follow him, “Syn wanted me to show you to her.”

I followed him quickly, excited to see my little sister.

“Is she okay?” I asked.

He nodded but turned a bit pale, “She’s good.”

He led me down a long hallway to a room with a big oak door. Jimmy took a hold of my hand and led me into the dark room. He turned on the lights and I was shocked to find my sister with a crazy look on her face.

“Veronica.” Tears welled up in my eyes as I stepped forward.

Jimmy pulled me back and gripped me closely to his side, “Don’t”

I looked at him confused then I looked up at Veronica to find that my little sisters eyes were blood red.

“Veronica it’s me, Mitch.”

She growled and bared her teeth at me. My eyes widened when I saw it. My little sister had fangs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!!!!