Status: Active

*** can be Graceful

Blue

I opened the door, Ray was sitting on the side of the bath.
I sat down next to him 'What's happened'?
'Blue took the gun Amy, we need to get to him and quick!'
'OK lets go now'
We raced out of the little house, Ray in front of me, I had no idea where we were going but I followed silently.
We walked for ages till we came to an abandoned station, Ray went in and I followed.
I had no idea why we came here but as soon as I walked in I could hear talking.
I ran, I knew that was Blue, who else could it be.
I ran round the corner and stopped in shock, there was Blue sitting on the floor with a gun to his head, at first I thought he was being threatened, but then saw he was holding the gun to his head and whispering to himself.
Carefully I took the gun from him and gave it to Ray.
Then I heard it
'Don't move'
It was the same man that threatened me in the park when Blue and Ray were arguing, only this time Blue and Ray heard this and stared in shock at the man behind me.
I turned around and saw behind his back were three girls tied up and a boy all awake, one girl I knew too well.
'Laura!' I cried
Laura tried to scream but only a gasp came out, her hair was greasy and her eyes full of tears, on either side of her were two very pretty Japanese girls both with long shiny black hair and big dark and gorgeous eyes and on the end was an Asian boy with dark brown skin, spiked black hair and dark brown eyes.
'Let them go' I said, knowing it would not work.
The man just laughted and then it went all black and silent.