Status: Active

*** can be Graceful

Ray

Amy did not have a good nights sleep that night and when she got up her and Laura where the only ones there.
Amy decided to go for a walk to find out where the man had gone, realizing that she did not know his name 'Got to ask him' she said aloud to herself and then a person jumped out at her behind the bins and she screamed.
'Its me' she heard them say she recognized that voice.
'Its you' she said realizing who it was 'Ray'.
For some time they stood there and looked at each other, both in shock.
'Sorry about the date'.
'It wasn't a date'.
They stood there in silence again, not saying anyting, then a shadow came over them and Ray looked over and smiled 'Hello Blue' he said.
Amy turned around and saw the man 'So your called Blue' but Blue didnt say anything.
'What are you doing here Ray?'.
'Oh you know hagning around'.
'You left us'.
'And now i'v come back'.
'Lets go then' and they walked back to the little aboandoned house, Laura was still asleep.
'Come in'.
Ray sat down opposite Blue, but Blue looked to one side 'Leave Amy'.
'But I...'
'Leave!
Amy could not argue with that so she left.
She went into the bedroom to find Laura sitting on her bed 'His names Blue!?'.
Amy could not help but smile, but there was a bang and a shattering of glass and Amy and Laura ran to the door and into the room to see Blue and Ray fighting.
'Stop' shouted Laura and they both stopped, that was what was great about Laura she was 16 two years older than Amy and when she shouted and commanded things from other people she could get them to do it easily.
Laura took Blue and Amy took Ray to the kitchen where the First Aid book was.
Laura gave Amy some plasters and wipes and she led Ray to the barthroom where she cleaned up all the blood, her and Laura had learned about First Aid at school.
Once they were in the barthroom Ray sat down as Amy cleaned hs wounds 'I can do this I'm Okay' he said his voice slightly shaking.
Amy watched as Ray took off his top and stood in the middle of the room topless, Amy had never seen anyone with as much muscels as he had.
'Can you try not to stare' Ray laughted and Amy realised that she had been staring and looked away.
'Got any tops?'.
Amy went to get a top and Ray put the clean top on and headed for the door.
'Wait' and Ray stopped and turned around, Amy ran and took hold of his hand Ray looked surprised she did this.
'About that date'.
He smiled 'Tommorrow yeah'.
Yeah, promise'.
'Promise'.
Amy stood on tip-toes and kissed his cheek 'See you tommrrow then'.
♠ ♠ ♠
Im thinking of adding a lot more of Ray and not sure if Ray and Amy are still gonna be friends or more what do you guys think comment to tell me thx.