The Beginning

Halloween

"What in the world will we be for halloween," Abby asked.

"Easy, sluts," Ellie replied.

"No, no, no, come on everyone will be either a bunny, kitty, or some sort of animal, I wanna be something different," Abby stated.

"Alright, I have got an idea," Ellie said, stepping away into her bedroom.

"Surprise me," Abby said laughing.

***

Ellie paced her room rummaging through her closet until her hands landed on what she was looking for.

"Perfect," she said to herself.

Ellie was about 5"6 with brown hair down below her shoulders. She was a modest C cup, and had a killer body.

Ellie pulled on a pair of black spandex, white tube socks with black stripes at the top, and her women's cut Kane jersey. She had gotten it as a gift from her cousins in Chicago hoping to sway her loyalty in hockey teams. She chose Kane's jersey over her Rangers jerseys because he was a self proclaimed playboy of hockey and she had decided for halloween she would be a puck bunny.

She pulled her hair out of the bun it had been in and strutted her stuff out of the bedroom.

***

Abby took one look at her best friend coming down the hallway and burst out laughing.

Ellie stopped dead in her tracks put her hands on her hips and said, "Hey, stop that. We are hardcore real hockey fans all year long, and its the puck bunnies that get the attention, why not be them for halloween, its a chance for us to get away with it!"

Abby continued laughing at her best friend.

"Oh shut up, it is 9PM and if we don't decide soon we will be going naked!" Ellie said.

"Fine, fine, I will go get dressed too," Abby said still laughing.

***

Ellie, smiling, ran back into her room and loaded on the makeup. By the time she was done she had enough black mascara and eyeliner on for weeks. She flipped her head upside down and put product into her beach waved hair giving it some volume. She looked great, toned, and fit the part perfectly.

***

Ellie waited for Abby at the door and she walked down the hall Ellie laughed just as much as her friend had before.

"I know I look like an idiot, it is exactly what you look like my friend," Abby said.

Abby had on a Max Talbot jersey, another infamous playboy of hockey. She however was a very big Penguins fan. She had on the same bottoms as Ellie along with tube socks and black sneakers.

Ellie and Abby had been around hockey for so long as both of their fathers had played collegiate and some professional. They had seen their share of puck bunnies and knew exactly what to wear to look the part.

***

Ellie's dad had been a center for the New York rangers and had won a stanley cup with them. Abby's dad played alongside Ellie's father for years until retiring and starting a family. They had both grown up around hockey and were completely in love with the sport.

It was Ellie's dad that got her the job for the Washington Capitals PR.

***

"Lets roll," Ellie said grabbing Abbey by the hand and the two girls hopped into the waiting cab.

They rolled up to the hopping bar around 11:30PM and waited in line. After two minutes the bouncer walked up to them and simply said, "Ms. Gretzky, you know you don't have to wait," and opened the door to them.

Ellie didn't tell people who her father was unless asked, she wasn't big into the fame and fortune her dad had accumulated and never flaunted it.

She smiled and walked passed the long line into the bar.

Her and Abby went upstairs to where the dance floor is and met up with their other two friends, Liz and Julia. Both were dressed up as some sort of animal in bustiers and no pants.

Abby whispered to Ellie, "We could have been that tonight."

Ellie elbowed Abby in the side and continued walking towards their friends.

"Hey guys, you look, great," she said laughing.

Soon they all had drinks and were dancing together. It was only a matter of time until about nine men walked in and had Julia swooning. Behind the girls walked in a slew of Washington Capital players coming off a win from that night. All had some sort of costume on, but most were just wearing their jerseys.

***

"Mike, Nicky, lets go," Ovi yelled as they got out of the locker room.

Mike grabbed Nicky's sweater from the hook and said, "Hey, I am you tonight!"

Nicky laughed and grabbed John's sweater off the hook and said, "He is me, then I am you."

The guys all exchanged sweaters and hit the road towards their favorite bar. All were looking for some action tonight after that sweet win.

***

They all got their cars valeted and one after another walked into the bar with eyes following them. Mike looked around thinking to himself how many options he had for the night. Nicky and Marcus were enjoying the scenery as well punching each other as they saw another cute girl run across in front of them.

Ovechkin and Sasha led the way up to the dance floor and were seated in the somewhat VIP area. Only VIPs and those the bouncers thought were hot enough made it upstairs, so the guys knew they would have a good selection.

***

Ellie grimaced as she saw the players walk in thinking to herself, "why don't they go home and rest, they have a long season ahead of them." From what she could tell those that had arrived were, Alex Ovechkin, of course she though, Alex Semin, Mike Green, Nicklas Backstrom, Marcus Johansson, John Carlson, Semyon Varlomov, Brooks Laich, and Braden Holtby.

"Ellie, holy shit," Abby said grabbing her arm. She had a thing for Brooks Laich, but then again what female didn't.

"Shove it," Ellie said. "They are douche bags and you know it," Ellie continued.

"So then make them jealous," Liz said pushing Ellie under the light.

"Whatever," Ellie continued to dance and laugh with her friends giving no attention to the boys standing behind her.

***

Mike stood at the railing smiling, knowing it would be a good night. He looked down in front of him to see two girls dressed up as puck bunnies, his favorite. One with a Kane jersey on and another with a Talbot jersey on.

The song "Black and Yellow" came on and the girl in the Talbot jersey started singing along and taunting her friend in the Kane jersey.

"Oh, I get it," an already tipsy Carlson said into Mike ear, "the song is about Pittsburgh, and she likes the Penguins."

"Thanks genius," Mike said shoving Carlson back.

"She pretty," Ovi said to Mike pointing out the girl in the Kane jersey.

"Yeah, I like he-"

"DIBS," yells out John, talking about the girl in the Kane jersey.

"Shut up you rookie, you don't get to call dibs," Brooks said joining the conversation.

"She is mighty fine though," Brooks said looking at Mike.

"Yeah, well she will look better in my jersey, that is for sure," he laughed and headed in her direction, "watch and learn."

***

Ellie was laughing with Abby as she sang her heart out to Black and Yellow, Ellie knew how much Abby loved Pittsburgh.

As Ellie wiggled and shimmied with her friends she felt a hand tap her on her shoulder. Abby's face gave away who was behind her, she knew it was one of the Washington Capitals.

She whirled around to a very handsome smiling Mike Green.

"Hey, I think you have the wrong jersey on," Mike said smoothly with smile forming on his lips.

"I think this guy has won a stanley cup though," Ellie said biting her lip and turning around.

"That one hurt," MIke whispered into her ear as she faced the other way.

Ellie rolled her eyes and continued dancing with her friends as the drinks kept coming.

***

"Nice one big guy," John said laughing at Mike.

"I will pummel you," Mike said, his ego sorely bruised from that encounter.

The night continued on and all the guys had danced with a handful of girls, looking for which one to take home. All seemed to be paired up for the night as it was reaching 3AM. All, but one had a girl on their arm. Mike still wasn't over the embarrassment and knew the only way to get over it was to win her over. She had been taking drinks all night and was clearly much looser than earlier on.

***

Ellie knew she had drank too much, but it didn't matter where she ended up tonight, she didn't care.

"TRICK OR TREAT," Abby yelled while dipping herself low to the dance floor.

Abby had been dancing with the ladies man himself, Brooks Laich, all night and Ellie was sure Abby wouldn't be spending the night in her own bed.

The song, "Under the Sheets" by Chiddy Bang came on and Ellie slowed down her dancing to the music. She felt a man come up behind her and when he whispered in her ear, "With or without a Stanley Cup, you would still look better in my jersey," she knew who it was.

Ellie's guard was no where in site due to the amount of drinks she had had that night. She turned herself around letting him put his hands on her hips and wrapped her arms around his neck. They danced to the rhythm of the music. Ellie kept her head down twisting and moving her hips to the music with his hands still holding her. She let him guide her body to the music. She dropped one arm from his neck and put it on his hand that was on her hip.

Ellie twisted away from him still holding his hand and put her back to him. Mike pulled her close to him still holding her hand above her head and Ellie knew what she was supposed to do.

The two continued dancing and the rest of the people at the bar seemed to disappear.

***

Mike gulped the last of his beer and banged it down. He was watching all of his teammates dancing and enjoying themselves, and he was ready to get his. He walked over to Ellie who was dancing by herself laughing at her friend who was with Brooks.

He bent down and whispered in her. She turned with a sly smile on her lips and Mike placed his hands roughly on her hips pulling her close. The song was perfect and slow enough to keep them close. She was beautiful Mike thought, and he wanted her.

***

Ellie continued dancing with Mike for another two or three songs, at this point Ellie had one thing on her mind and Mike was thinking the same thing.

Ellie took Mike by the hand pulling him down to her mouth and whispered, "Let's leave."

***

Mike didn't need to be asked twice. He turned around hit Brooks on the shoulder and said, "See you tomorrow man."

Brooks let out a holler and the rest of the guys laughed as they saw the pretty girl leaving with Mike was in fact the same girl wearing the Kane jersey from earlier in the night. A couple more hollers came as they made their way to the door.

Both were too drunk to drive home, so Mike hailed a cab. Mike barely got his address out of his mouth before Ellie was in his lap kissing his neck. She was straddling him in the cab with her head down in the nape of his neck. Mike looked up at the cabbie through the rearview mirror and the man put a thumbs up.

Mike was used to this, he was used to girls kissing him and being all over him, but this girl, this girl, he wanted to kiss her back.

The two made it out of the cab and got up to his apartment. As soon as the door closed behind them Mike lunged at Ellie as she walked inside. He grabbed her by the waist spinning her around. She was giggling, but he continued to kiss her. In no time at all her jersey was on the floor and his pants were nowhere in site.

***

"Where am I," Ellie thought to herself as she opened her eyes to the sun coming through a large window to her right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Listen to the song "Under the Sheets" when I mention it, and you will understand what that song does to you.

Starting over with this one... the other one was not good.