Status: .

His Violet Eyes

Partners

Hooray. October 15, 2011.

The day I failed math.

The day I was forced to find a tutor.

You know what sucks? At the fact that I don’t need math in my life! I mean, come on! I’m not gonna measure triangles or find the cost of x for my whole life!

“Hope?” Mel,my best friend, stares at me in worry.

“What?” I grumble.

“You failed math.” She said slowly and I glared at her.

“Shh! No one is suppose to know!” I stage whispered and she rolled her eyes.

“Get help.”

“No!” I protested.

Only I would fail math in the first semester of senior year.

“Hello, Hope.” Mr.Mack, even his name rhymes with the subject he teaches, smiled at me.

I smiled back at him. Math. My worst subject.

“Class, We’re switching seats. Seeing that some of you need help in math, I’ll partner you up with one of the smartest people in here.” He grinned when everyone groaned in protest.

He first called the “smartest” people to sit down.

When this boy Ian was called everyone snorted or laughed. “Ian?” One of the Jocks snorted.

“How can a guy with violet eyes be smart?” The “joke” wasn’t funny but the class cracked up.

“I won’t tolerate any of this!” Mr.Macks snapped and the class shut up.

Violet eyes? How can someone have violet eyes? I blushed in guilt as I realized I’ve known him since Freshman year and I barley acknowledged him.

“Hope. Sit with Ian.” Mr.Macks stated and I stared at him in horror.

Ian!? Why!? I’ll be the laughing stock of this school! Everyone bursted out laughing and some even sighed in relief.

Only I would get partnered up with the schools out cast.

I unwillingly walked over to the table and sat down. He didn’t even turn towards me.

However, I did notice him grip the table tightly.

As the time passed on, He furiously wrote notes down as I stared at the board in stupidity.

“Okay, So I have finished your tests and almost everyone failed.” Mr.Macks said sadly and I groaned silently.

When he was done passing them out, I soon realized everyone failed. Even me. I growled angrily and shoved the paper aside.

Stupid teachers wasting paper.

I glanced over at Ian and saw his paper. A freakin 95!

“Ian.” Mr.Macks walked up to us and I glared at my hands.

“Good job.” He patted his back and left with a concerned glance at me.

Once he was gone I snapped my head towards Ian.

I knew I was stupid for asking him, but,hey, you gotta do what you gotta do to survive high school. I soon spit out the words.

“Tutor me.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe. New Story!
Keep or Delete?
You choose <3