Status: .

His Violet Eyes

Yellow Rose

“Ian?” I yelled and the tress rustled in the breeze. I grumbled and walked forward.

“Ian?” I yelled again and a twig snapped behind me. I gasped and turned around just to see a white kitten staring at me with wide eyes.

I gasped when darkness took over my eyes. Someone’s warm hand was clamped over my eyes and I scowled.

“Ian?” I guessed and the person chuckled.

“How’d you know?” He jumped in front of me and I glared at him.

“Your the one who invited me here.” I snapped and he laughed.

“Why am I here any way?” I grumbled a he took my hand and led to to the picnic blanket.

“Because, You’ve done so many things for me. So, I wanted to do this for you!” He said happily and I smiled shyly.

“How long did it take you to do this?”

“A few hours.” He shrugged and I smiled.

“It’s really pretty.” I smiled and he grinned.

“I knew you’d like it! My Mom game me this blanket cause she wanted to add some “romance” to our picnic. Then she helped me find this place where no one comes but it’s still legal to have parties or what ever here!” He said quickly and I laughed.

“So basically your Mom helped you with most of this.”

“Yeah. That’s about right.” He said. Then added “But I did help make the food. I didn’t know if you liked Dr.Pepper or Pepsi so I got both.” He smiled and I laughed.

“So, what do we do?”

“I guess we could just sit and talk.” He shrugged and I nodded.

“Who’s idea was it to do this surprise thing?”

“It was my Dad’s. Steven’s Dad and my Dad were talking about appreciating a woman for all she has done for us -I have no idea why- but then they got this idea cause I walked into the room. My Dad talked about how great you were and how much you have done for our family and blah blah blah. So, since you helped when Mom was sick, he said a picnic would be romantic. It was Steven’s Dad’s idea to pull Steven in the surprise thing too.” He explained and I laughed.

“Who knew your Dad was romantic.” I smiled and he scowled.

“I am too romantic! I made the riddle and I set this ting up.” He grumbled and I smiled. I scooted closer to him and hugged him.

“Thanks.” I whispered into his chest and I felt him smile.

“Hope?”

“Hm?”

“You smell like lavender.” He said suddenly and I laughed and pulled away.

“What?”

“Do you use Suave? Cause I heard it’s not that good, but your hairs really soft.” He blurted out and blushed.

“Yes, I use Suave.” I smiled and he bit his lip.

He laughed and bounced happily. I stared at him, he was so carefree around me.

“Let’s play hide-and-seek.” Ian said suddenly and I nodded.

“I count and you hide?” I suggested and he nodded happily. I sighed and covered my eyes.

“21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30. Ready or not, here I come.” I shouted and got up from my sitting position.

I looked around and looked behind the trees. No luck. I gasped as I tripped.

I landed on my chest and I groaned. I looked up and my eyes widened. Ian was laying there , his hair covering half his face, his eyes shining brightly, and in his hand was a yellow rose.

He smiled from behind the rose and without getting up, he handed me the rose. I took it and smiled.

He grinned and jumped up. “You found me.” He smiled as he helped me up.

“I guess I’m good at hide and seek.” I blushed as I stared at the Rose.

“It’s really pretty. Thanks.” I whispered and glanced up at him.

He smiled softly and bent down to my height. My breathe got stuck in my throat as his face came closer to mine.

Instead of meeting my lips, his lips came to my ear.

“Your welcome.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Isn't Ian sweet? I fell in love with the guy in the picture. He's just too adorable <3
I don't know who he is, I guess he's a photographer since I found him on Photo bucket ;D
Whatever, he's still adorable :D