Status: .

His Violet Eyes

Icing

As we pulled up in front of my house, My parents came outside, locked the door and waved at us. I waved back and Mom walked over to us. I rolled my window down and Mom grinned at Ian.

“Ian do your parents know we’re coming over?” She asked and I rolled my eyes.

“Yeah, they said they can’t wait to meet you guys.” He grinned back and Mom smiled.

“We’ll be taking our car and you guys can lead us.” She giggled and I smiled.

“Let’s go.”

As we drove to his house, I couldn’t help but wonder what it will be like to have both our parents in the same room. Will they get along? I hope so.

“Penny for your thoughts?” He asked as he parked in the driveway.

“That’s it? A penny?” I asked sarcastically and he laughed.

“It’s a saying,Hope.” He laughed as we got out.

“That’s some cheap ass saying.” I muttered as we walked in his house.

I chewed on some gum as our parents talked on and on and on. “How much longer?” I whispered to Ian as we stood in the kitchen.

“Calm down, they are discussing important things!” He scolded as he got some things out of the fridge.

“Are you making something?”

“Yes.” He placed the ingredients on the counter and I rolled my eyed.

“What?”

“Cake.” He grinned and I blew a bubble. He poked it and it popped. “Ass hole! That hurt!” I growled as I peeled off the gum off my lips.

He laughed and started doing whatever he was doing. One hour later we were standing in front of the islander, fighting over decorating the cake.

“Blue!” He scolded.

“Pink!” I yelled back and Mom appeared in the kitchen.

“What’s going on?” She glared at me.

“We made a cake and he won’t let me decorate!” I whined and she rolled her eyes.

“Hope, its his house. Let him..decorate the cake.” She scolded and went back to the living room. I could hear them all laugh and I glared at the ground.

“Thank you.” He said smartly as he grabbed the blue icing and started to decorate the cake.

I glared at him and grabbed a spoon. Taking a huge pile out I threw it at his face. Oh damn, his reaction was funny.

I laughed as his face turned red. “Oops.” I whispered and he glared at me.

We could still hear our parents talking. I glanced away from his eyes nervously and I laughed. “I’m sorry?” I asked as I walked away.

In a swift motion I was in his arms, icing still on his face not even dripping. “You will clean this icing off my face. Without a rag.” He smirked at my blush.

“Ian.” I whispered as I tried to pull away. He held me tighter “Do it.” He whispered and I blushed harder.

Standing on my toes, I kissed some off his cheeks, then chin. I used my finger to get the rest off. The remaining icing was on his lips.

I glanced up to see his eyes closed and his face peaceful. I smashed my lips to his and I smiled.

He completes me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its been so long :O