Status: active.

Demise.

twelve.

Norah was wondering why Prosper hadn’t made his way over to harass her. This was making her nervous.

“I need a drink.” she said walking over to the keg and getting herself a cup of beer.

She took a gulp and winced at the taste. Norah really wasn’t a drinker, but hey this was a party wasn’t it?

“Norah? You drink?” Chris asked coming up with a water bottle in his hand.

“No.. not really, but it’s a party! I’m trying to have fun!”

Norah looked at a couple of guys and smiled at them, one guy winked. Chris cleared his throat and she looked at him.

“What?”

“Norah don’t overdue it, I don’t want you to get into trouble.”

Norah rolled her eyes at Chris and started to move her hips to the music causing Chris to stare. He pulled himself together and followed Norah around the whole time making sure she didn’t slip away with any guys.

Norah was beyond now, she spilled her beer on herself a little and she pouted a little.

“Now.. I need.. Another one..”

“Oh no you don’t!” Chris said grabbing her by the waist and pulling her back. “I think you’re done with the beer Norah.”

Norah whined and kicked her feet like a five year old not getting their way. Chris carried Norah outside when Norah started groaning.

“Chris.. I have to.. Throw up.”

Chris quickly put Norah down and he quickly pulled her hair back and she started puking in the bush. Chris winced at the stench and patted her back. Norah sat up and wiped her mouth with her arm.

“Here.” Chris said giving her his water bottle. “Rinse your mouth.”

She swooshed and spit in the bush where she had puked.

“I can’t go home like this, I’ll get in so much trouble..” she looked like she was about to cry.
“No ! No! Norah don’t cry, please!” Chris begged. “You can come with me, just please don’t cry.”

Norah sniffed and wiped her eyes. “Really?”

Chris nodded. “I’ll bring you home first thing in the morning, I promise.”

She stumbled towards Chris’s car and opened the door climbing into the front seat, Norah didn’t realize that when she woke up, she would be wondering what she had done the previous night. Truth of the matter, she was setting herself up for disaster.
♠ ♠ ♠
updates for all you wonderful people ! :D commentsss and questions? <3