Status: active.

Demise.

nineteen.

Tonight was Chris’s birthday house party and a lot of people were going to be there..

A lot of people.

That meant there was going to be a lot of booze and drunken teenagers.

Prosper didn’t want to touch a single ounce of beer tonight for his sake. He wanted to not only prove to Norah but to himself that he could be the person that he knew he could be.

“Prosper!”

Prosper looked over seeing Matt with a red cup in his hand. He looked like he was already drunk before he even got here.

“Have a drink man! Enjoy your surroundings.”

He looked around at all the girls in tight mini skirts and boobage shirts and he cringed lightly. He had only one thing on his mind, and it sure as hell wasn’t all of this.

“Nah man, I’m good.”

Matt raised his eyebrow at Prosper and a creepy grin crept onto his face.

“Aw Prosper, don’t tell me you’re going soft on us now.”

Soft? Prosper wasn’t soft.

“Man, I have to go, I’ll see you later.”

He continued to make his way through the house to look for Norah, a few girls winking and waved to him but he just smiled and walked right past them not giving them the time of day. They didn’t matter to him, none of them.

“Well I’ll be damned.” Prosper said with a grin on his face.

Chris’s legs were being held up doing a keg stand. He never thought Chris was the type that drank wildly.. But this was his party and he deserved to have a good time.

That’s when he saw Norah, he smiled a little at her, even though she didn’t see him just yet, she was holding a red plastic cup in her hand and she didn’t look buzzed at all yet, maybe she wasn’t drinking at all. She was laughing while watching Chris’s amazing stunt and he walked over to her and tapped her shoulder.

She looked at him and smiled a little.

“Hey!”

“Hi Prosper.”

She turned her head back to watch Chris and all of a sudden Dominic just comes and starts talking to Norah like Prosper wasn’t there at all.

She smiled and laughed with him and it made Prosper mad. Mad at the fact that it was Dominic she was talking to and not him.

He let it slide at first and acted like he didn’t pay any mind and just started to hang out with other people. About two hours later He caught Dominic and Norah swapping spit in the corner of the room.

Prosper didn’t know what to think at that moment, he didn’t know wiether to be angry, jealous or if he should just give up..

He looked over at the beer pong table and smiled.

Now the party was about to start.
♠ ♠ ♠
ruhohhh :x whats going to happen? sorry i've been holding out on you guys