Status: active.

Demise.

twenty.

Prosper was starting to get out of control.

He was reaching his limit when it came to the booze, as a matter of fact. He was WAY past his limit. In the three hours that he was there he had four beers, three shots of vodka and was still going strong.

Norah watched as Prosper was dominating everyone in beer pong and was laughing at him as he kept winning. She was beginning to get pissed off and trotted up to Prosper grabbing him by arm and tugged him into the hallway into a closet.

Prosper smiled widely at Norah and put his hands on her arms.

“Hi Norah, you’re so pretty.” he slurred then hiccupped.

“Prosper, what the fuck is your problem? What are you trying to pull!” she almost shouted.

He scrunched up his nose and steps back stumbling.

“I’m right here Norah don’t yell at me!!” he whined.

She sighed heavily and crossed her arms glaring at him. She didn’t know why Prosper was acting like this, well she did kind of. She knew that Prosper really had a thing for her. But he wasn’t getting any closer if he acted like this.

“Are you mad at me Norah? I’m sorry..”

He slid down against the wall and looked at the floor. Norah started to feel bad, she sat down in front of Prosper and poked his leg.

“Can you bring me home Norah? I don’t want to be here no more..”

Norah got up and helped Prosper up before guiding him out of the house and down the street. They were quiet most of the walk till Prosper leaned over and puking his brains out.
He groaned and wiped his mouth on his sleeve. “Yucky.”

About a block away from Prospers Norah froze as she saw two patrol officers sitting at the corner.

Oh no.. she thought.

“Prosper hey, listen to me okay? There are two cops over there, and we have to act normal alright? You don’t want to go to jail do you?”

Prosper shook his head no quickly. “If .. I go then no one will feed my dog..”

She put her arm around Prospers waist and slug his arm around her to hold him up.

“Alright Prosper just walk please don’t trip..”

They walked casually down the sidewalk and the cops eyed them suspiciously. Norah felt the nerves pick up in the bottom of her stomach and she looked forward.

“You’re doing good Prosper..” she whispered.

As soon as they turned the corner she let go of Prosper and he sighed blowing hair from his eyes. When they got to Prospers house the door was locked and all the lights were off.
Prosper reached into his pocket and pulled out his keys and gave them to Norah.

“Help.”

Norah put the key in the lock and opened the door. She stood in the doorway watching him go inside and he turned to look at her.

“You can come in.”

She hesitated at first and stepped in closing the door behind her. She looked around Prospers living room. It was a small house, different from hers. The walls were a chalky green and the living room was small. There was a couch up against the wall and a love seat next to it. A tiny coffee table with a ash tray and a TV with a cable box on top.

Prosper came out of the bathroom in his boxers and Norah looked away flushing pink.

“Thank you.. For bringing me home.. I know you hate me..”

Norah felt her heart sink inside her.

“I don’t hate you, that was just a stupid move you pulled.”

He didn’t say anything to her he just hiccupped and sat on the couch.

“My head hurts.”

She went into the kitchen and found a glass filling it up with some water handing it to him.

“Here, I should get going home.”

“No! don’t go, please stay..”

She felt even worse then before now, just him looking like that she sat next to him on the couch and looked over at him. He pulled the cover off the top of the couch and put it over her and laid his head on her shoulder.

“You’re not that bad Norah, not bad at all.”

Norah realized then, that she had a soft spot for Prosper.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D finally updated my babies. <3 tell me what you think