Status: active.

Demise.

twenty-two.

Prosper had stopped in front of Norah’s house and honked the horn three times. Prosper watched as she walked out of the house in Dark Jeans, red sweater and her bag slung over his shoulder.

She got into Prospers car and looked at him.

“Hi.” he said giving her a smile.

“Hey.”

They drove in silence all the way to Joe’s Café and they got out and got a booth.

“Do you want anything?” he asked her.

“I’ll order something myself thanks.”

Prosper ordered his coffee and Norah ordered a bowl of oatmeal with a banana. Prosper couldn’t help but look at her as she sat and looked at her thumbs. She would glance up at him and he would look down.

“Why are you staring at me?”

“I’m not staring. There’s just something about you that’s really intimidating.”

Norah raised an eyebrow and grinned.

“Really? I intimidate you?”

“Hell yes you intimidate me.”

Prosper was starting to get nervous cause she leaned over the table and was a little closer.

“How do I intimidate you.”

He could feel her knee underneath the table brush his and he moved a little in his seat.

“Well, for starters.. Just your presence gets me a little shaky. And that face you make when you get mad.. That’s just cute.”

Norah continued to listen and she slowly sank back into her seat as the waitress set down her oatmeal and gave him his coffee.

“That face you make when you think really hard in class…”

She made a face and Prosper smiled while sipping his coffee.

“That ! That is adorable.”

Norah laughed a little and spooned a spoonful of oatmeal into her mouth. For the next hour and a half Prosper and Norah were getting along like they were the best of friends, laughing and joking around.

Prosper hasn’t felt this happy in a really long time. He never really sat down with anyone like this.

He was just happy things were starting to turn around for him.

“So, you have a adorable puppy. Where did you get him from?”

“I was walking home from work one day, and I was passing by the supermarket. There was a box that had puppies in it and the boy was making sure they got a home, Achilles was the only one left and I couldn’t leave him there.”

“Aw, that’s so sweet! Who knew Prosper had a soft spot for animals.” she said teasingly.

He rolled his eyes smiling and finished his coffee.

“I didn’t know you were into Greek Mythology.”

“You don’t know a lot about me Norah.”

Prosper grinned and leaned back in the booth and she raised an eyebrow curiously
.
“Tell me then.”

“Nah.”

She scrunched her eyebrows together and leaned closer interested in what Prosper was saying.

“Tell me.”

Prosper leaned forward and began to talk in almost a whisper.

“Don’t tell anyone, but I’m a real bookworm.”
ion
Norah’s lips curved into a smile and she started to laugh. Prosper looked at her and raised an eyebrow.

“Yeah right, I don’t believe that one bit.”

“Um, you forget I’m in your AP English class.”

Norah wanted to challenge him more and she sent back.

“I bet you don’t even read, you probably have someone do your homework for you.”

“Oh really? Would you like to see my transcript?” he said grinning “I have over 40 pieces of English literature in my room on my bookcase, you dare to challenge me?”

Norah huffed and slumped back into her seat and it cause Prosper to chuckle.
What Norah didn’t notice, is she was flirting little by little by Prosper by challenging him. Funny thing is Prosper knew the whole entire time.
♠ ♠ ♠
ohohohohohohoh kiddies whats gonna happen next eh? :) comments and questions?