Status: active.

Demise.

twenty-three.

Prosper was working the double today at the mechanic shop. Joes wife was having the baby. 

After closing up the shop Prosper  pulled up in front of the house he saw that the lights were on and his mom was home.

But she wasn't alone.

Prosper quickly got out of the car an ran into the house. He heard someone yelling, a man's voice..
"Mom!"

She looked at Prosper her cheeks red and her eyes were bloodshot, streaked with tears. 
"baby go in your room, I'm fine!"

She continued to argue with the man who grabbed her by the arm.

"You bitch! Where the fuck is my money?! Huh? Did you spend it all on your crack?" he screamed at her.

Prosper walked right up to him and cracked him right in his jaw.

"Get your filthy hands of my mother you fucking dirty bastard!" 

The man smiled and wiped his lip.
 
"your mommas a hoe boy, why don't you go back into your room like a good little boy so I don't have to hit you."

Prospers eyes went wide and he punched the guy so hard, he heard his jaw crack. The man stumbled to the floor and his mother was begging for him to stop but he didn't hear her, Prosper wanted to kill this guy.

He grabbed Prosper by the collar and threw him across the room sending him into the side table knocking a lamp over. 

He really hoped his neighbors were hearing all this and called the cops by now.

"look at you, you're probably just as a lowlife as your daddy." he spat.

There was a banging at the door and three armed cops came in. 

It was all over for the guy, but Prospers mom was screwed herself. Prosper felt so light-headed and dizzy he collapsed on the floor. 

All he heard was the sound of handcuffs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Any thoughts or concerns? ;)

read my friends story!!

http://stories.mibba.com/read/424818/Twisted-Symphony/