Status: active.

Demise.

twenty-six.

Prosper was sitting in his car in front of Norah’s waiting for her to come out. Prosper had gone to see his mom in the rehab center and he couldn’t help but feel alone.

He missed his mom so much and he couldn’t take seeing her in that place. The white walls the white beds and floors.. It drove him nuts. He told his mom about Norah, about how much he really likes her and she’s not like any other girl that he’s been with, that Norah was something special.

She had simply smiled and touched his cheek. “My little boy, my Prosper, don’t let her go, she seems like a good girl, please please for me, don’t let her slip away.”

Prosper snapped out of his trance when Norah got in the car.

“Hey, are you okay?” she asked.

He gripped the steering wheel tight in his hands and shook his head no.

“Not even close Norah, not even close.”

She turned in her seat and faced me touching my hand.

“Hey, look at me.”

He looked up at Norah and a single tear slipped down his face. He’s never cried before in front of anyone, and this was Prospers vulnerability at it’s best.

“I miss my mom Norah, I miss her so much. I know she fucked up, I know she did. But I can’t take seeing her in that fucking place.. I feel so alone Norah. I don’t have anyone else.”

She gently too Prospers hand and placed in hers curling her fingers around his.

“Listen, you’re not alone..”

“Oh really? Please enlighten me, who else wants to love a screw up like me Norah? Who?”

Her eyes were soft and her breath slowed down a little.

“I do.”

Prospers heart dropped a little inside his chest and he looked at her. His heartbeat began to pick up a little as she leaned close to him and leaned her forehead on his.

“Prosper James, I think you’re pretty damn alright for a fuckup..” she whispered.

Prosper breathed lightly against her lips. “I.. I.. um..”

Norah silenced him by placing a soft kiss on his lips and her hand on his cheek. Prosper couldn’t believe what was happening, he didn’t even think twice about controlling himself he just kissed her back.

She pulled back and smiled sweetly rubbing his cheek. Prosper just sat there and grinned like a idiot. They drove around hand in hand, nothing but silence. Prosper never felt so warm on the inside before, he never really knew this feeling until now. Her fingers rubbed his softly and when Prosper stopped at a red light, he saw the hint of happiness on her facial expression and that made him even more happier.
♠ ♠ ♠
that was my great come back chapter! :] i've been having horrible writters block for this, but hopefully it starts to come backk (: comment please