Status: active.

Demise.

twenty-eight.

Norah was in the practice room running her fingers over the piano keys and hummed the notes softly to herself smiling.

“You play beautifully you know.”

Norah looked up and saw Prosper standing in the doorway smiling with his hands in his pockets. He walked over and planted a kiss on her cheek sitting next to her on the bench.

“Why thank you Mr. Wayland, now what are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be in math class?”

Prosper chuckled and wrapped his arm around Norah’s waist and hugged her close to his side.

“I have some time on my hands, I’m supposed to be in the nurses office, headache.”

She smiles shaking her head a little. “Now did you say that cause you really have a headache or you knew I’d be here playing?”

“Mm I knew you’d be here.”

Norah laughs and kisses Prospers cheek lightly and flips through her piano notes and stops on a page tapping it.

“Tell me what you think?”

Norah began to play the notes and her fingers went smoothly over the keyboard and Prosper watched her in awe. He couldn’t believe that she was so talented and could make such beautiful music. When she finished he looked at her and he had the biggest smile on his face.

“Well? What did you think?” she asked with pleasing eyes.

“That was amazing, did you write that?”

Norah nodded smiling. “I’ve been working on it for months, it’s almost done.”

“Well it’s great Norah. I was thinking, tonight can I pick you up for dinner? Just me and you.”

Norah laughs and puts hair behind her ear and smiles shyly.

“I think I have room for you somewhere in my schedule.”

Prosper leans forward and kisses Norah, she smiles against his lips and pecks them lightly.

“Go, before you get caught.”

She lightly taps his rear end and he laughs walking out the door. He stops and peeks his head in.

“Seven-thirty Ms. Jones, be ready.”

She nods and Prosper left walking down the hall to the nurses office.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D i smell a cute budding romance <333333 COMMEEENTSSS