Status: active.

Demise.

thirty-three.

Prosper picked Norah up around two to go and see his mom at the rehab center. He had brought his mom some fresh clothes that he had just bought and a new teddy bear, at this point on account of her good behavior, she would be out after new years.

Norah sat nervously in the from seat rubbing her fingers over her hands.

“Are you sure she’ll like me?”

Prosper smiled and took her hand at a red light. “I Promise you Norah, she’s going to love you. You’re the first girl I’m actually bringing home to my mom.”

Norah smiled and relaxed a little and sat in the back seat.

When they got to the rehab they made Norah wear a special visitors pass and held Prospers hand the whole way to his mom’s room.

Prosper knocked on the door smiling.

She turned and smiled.

“Oh baby come, come in.”

They came in Norah was a little hesitant at first, but she kept a smile on her face.

“Ah, you must be the girl my son’s crazy about.”

“Nice to meet you Mrs. Wayland.”

Prospers mother smiles and motions for them to sit and Prosper puts the bag on the table. Norah talked with Prospers mom and they laughed. Prosper couldn’t believe how well they were getting along.

“I hope my son is being a gentleman.” His mother said looking at Prosper.

“Oh don’t worry, I keep him in his place.”

His mother laughed putting her hand to her mouth.

“She’s right.”

“Well she’s a good Prosper I suggest you don’t mess it up for her, you’ll regret that.”
He held Norah’s hand tight and rubbing her fingers. He didn’t intend on losing Norah, not anytime soon. Not for a very long time.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is REALLY short, but i had to post. sorry for the very long hiatus. :/ <3