Status: active.

Demise.

thirty-six.

Propser wound up not sleeping at all that night, he had to go to school the next day and face everyone.

He had to face Norah.

He really isn’t in the mood for anyone and he just felt like staying home and locking himself in his house. But he’d have to face Norah soon or a later and he knew it would be pretty ugly- knowing that she called him about fifteen times and texted him about thirty times.

She sounded pretty vicious on the voicemails and one that made Prosper wince was:
“Prosper James Wayland if you don’t answer this phone, I will never see or speak to you again!”

Which clearly wasn’t true because when Norah was mad at Prosper, she would yell and scream hit Prosper on the chest and all he had to do was smile, wrap his arms around her and everything would be fine.

Only he wasn’t sure what was going to happen. The school parking-lot was busy as usual and his spot had been taken by someone else.

“Great.” He mumbled.

The bell had sounded for first period and Prosper had made his way to class. He walked past the piano room and stopped. Norah was sitting in front of a Piano her fingers gliding across the keys humming a perfect tune in her head then stopped.

“Norah?”

She looked up at him with hurt in her eyes, not just hurt was there. He saw anger as well.

“You’re not going to hit me this time are you?” he teased.

Her expression didn’t changed and she looked back down at they keyboard.

“You ditched me, and didn’t even bother to call me back.”

Prosper sighed and came in next to her, she got up and tried to walk away from him but he stopped her.

“I didn’t ditch you.. Well I did but I didn’t think it what happened would happen.. It was my mom Norah.”

Her eyes softened a little and she looked at him putting her hands on his arms. He could tell now that all her was gone and now she was concerned, she leaned into him a little more.

“Is she okay?”

Prosper had wrapped his arms around Norah and looked her in the eyes.

“She’s fine. She went into a serious relapse from the withdrawals from her drugs. I guess she wasn’t taking her medicines.”

Norah sighed and put her face in his chest.

“I’m sorry Prosper, I didn’t know..”

He held her as close as he could to her and pressed his lips to her head. He didn’t say anything they just stood there silent. She looked up at him and pecked his lips.

“Don’t you have class?”

Prosper groaned and buried his face in her hair. “I’m going to have detention.”

She laughed and took his hand and walked over to the door. “Go, I’ll see you later.”

He kissed her lightly and looked at her. “I love you, I owe you dinner later.”

“I’ll take your word on that Wayland.” she said smiling.

Prosper smiled and walked off to class hoping that Mrs. Stern would be a little lenient on him, but he knew that wouldn’t happen. This was going to be on hell of a day, and he couldn’t wait for it to be over.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know it's been a long time babies <3 Prosper has about three more chapters or so :) tell me what you think should happen in a inbox message? :) i need ideas.