Status: active.

Demise.

three.

Prosper made his way down a series of streets to get to Matt’s house where everyone was meeting. There were at least three cars parked in Matt’s driveway. He made his way into the yard where Matt had set up a table with a beer pong game being played.

Everyone smiled at Prosper and he gave a fake smile back.

Of course they’re going to smile, who wouldn’t?

Angelique was there, sitting in a lawn-chair in one of those shirts that make your breasts look all perky and big. She waved at Prosper and he winked giving her a smile.
Prosper took a beer and drank it little by little. Max was rambling on and on about their game the next day and the other teams defense and weak spots. Prosper kept glancing at Angelique and she purposely kept pushing up her chest.

‘She’s messing with my head.’ Prosper thought.

Angelique got up and walked over to Prosper Smiling seductively.

“Can you come with me to the bathroom?” She asked Prosper batting her eyelashes.

“Sure.”

She turned around and Matt gave Prosper a thumbs up.

“Condoms are in the top draw!” Matt said grinning.

Everyone knew Angelique was hot. Everyone knew that she had no breast implants and everything was all natural, that’s what made her so hot. You can say that’s all that boys think about are breasts and sex.

Angelique took his hand leading him up the stairs, Prosper knew exactly where they were going and was going to happen; and he had no regrets on it either. He wanted Angelique and she wanted him, along with every other girl in the school.

She opened the door and closed it behind him. She grabbed Prosper by the collar of his shirt pushing him down on the bed.

Prospers eyes traveled every length of her body and he bit the inside of his cheek.
He watched her closely as she climbed on top of him; her fingers ran down his chest and stomach causing his stomach to flex inward.

“Do you know how many girls want to be where I am right now?” she whispered.

Prosper could smell the beer on her breath, but she wasn’t drunk. Her fingers slipped under Prospers shirt tracing the trail of hair underneath his bellybutton. His hands were already exploring her body and not missing a single inch of skin causing her to moan softly.

“I want you Prosper, and I know you want me too.”

Prospers heart skipped a beat and he flipped Angelique over kissing her aggressively. In a matter of seconds they were both almost naked.

Skin against skin.

Prospers testosterone levels were sky high and he didn’t care he was going to do this. Right there at that time.

“I am going to be the best fuck you ever had Prosper Wayland.” She whispered.

What she didn’t realize was that the other three girls had said the same exact thing to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
uhhh ohhhh :x what's gonna happen? feedbackkk?