Status: active.

Demise.

six.

On the way home Prosper had to pick up some dinner cause he knew his mother didn’t go to the store. He had picked up something simple, a little bag of French fries and chicken nuggets.

Unlocking the door his mother was in the kitchen laughing, she was pressed against the counter by another man.

“Mom?” Prosper said calling into the house.

She turned and looked at Prosper and gave a drunken smile.

“Oh Baby you’re home! This is Chad.” She said pointing the scruffy looking man leaning against the sink.

Prosper raised his hand saying hello, even though he wanted to knock the guy in his mouth for being all over his drunken mother.

“Boy Mom, you sure know how to pick them.” Prosper mumbled putting the bag on the counter and taking an oven pan out to cook the little bit of food.

“We’re going out tonight, so I have my key. I’ll see you later hun.”

Then they were gone. One thing that scared Prosper, is that she would go out and never come back. That one of the men his mother would see would kidnap her, or murder her. Even though he didn’t care about anyone, he did care about his mom knowing she was the only one he had.

Prosper thought about the girl from school while he had ate. This girl had a lot of guts to tell him off like that, in fact he was surprised she wasn’t google eyeing him.

In fact he liked it, it made her interesting to him and he wanted to know her name. He took out his cell phone and dialed up Matt.

“Matt, What’s the new girl’s name?”

“DUDE. You mean Norah? Man, she’s hot.” he said getting excited.

“Yeah I know, she’s feisty. She got nasty with me when I asked her what her name was.”

“Dude, I’d tap.”

Prosper laughed and hung up the phone.

He knew Norah would come around soon or a later, she’d be in his lap like every other girl in the school and he’d make sure of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
ohohohohohoh Prosper's bad... ;) haha who knows what'll happen comments?