Status: active.

Demise.

seven.

Prosper made his way down the hall with his leather jacket slumping light off his shoulders. He walked right up to Norah with a grin on his face.

“Hi Norah.”

Norah sighed heavily and put her head on the locker. Prosper grinned in triumph cause he knew what game Norah was trying to play but he won, even though he cheated.

“You’re not going to say hello back?” he asked.

“No, I don’t talk to self centered assholes like you Prosper.”

She put her books in her bag and slammed her locker shut walking away. Prosper followed after her. No one shuts Prosper down, right?

“What do you mean? you don’t even know me.”

Norah stopped in her tracks and spun around quick facing Prosper. Her breathing was heavy and she looked like she could kill him right about now.

“Now you listen to me Wayland,” She said calmly. “Just because I’m new, doesn’t mean I don’t hear what people say about you. I’m not stupid; I know what kind of guy you are and what you’re capable of so I suggest you just leave me alone.”

She turned around and walked at least a foot away before stopping again.

“Oh yeah, I think you better get tested for STD’s cause I heard Angelique had the clap.”

Prosper’s eyes were wide and he watched her walk away. Never in his life has a girl stood up to him like that. Not once has a girl EVER shot him down, and for once; Prosper felt like he was being beat at his own game.

But he wasn’t giving up. No sir, he wasn’t giving up on Norah.
Prosper smiled and chuckled to him.

“Norah Norah Norah, well this will be one hell of a year won’t it?”

He stuffed his hands in his pockets and walked the other way to go and meet up with Matt for practice.
****
Norah had just gotten a brand new job witnessing at the dinner in town. She’s never done anything like this before, but hopefully she’ll make enough money for the car she wanted.

“I’m here!” she said with a smile on her face.

She tied up her hair in a bun and smoothened down her white uniform shirt. Joe, the owner smiled at her and got her started bringing a table there menus and taking there orders.

She was beginning to like this job a lot. Hopefully school, work and being annoyed by Prosper wont cause Norah to have a melt down.

Norah’s shift ended around seven thirty and she walked home. Her baby brother asleep in front of the T.V as blues clues was playing. She smiled picking him up bringing him into his room placing him on his little bed.

“Goodnight booger.”

She pulled the blanket over him as he stuck his thumb in his mouth falling deeper into his sleep. Norah went to check her Facebook account before she had fell asleep and her eyes went wide.

“I can’t believe him” she said to herself.

She one new friend request. Prosper Wayland.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this seems like it's going to be a juicy chapter. Prosper has ALOT coming to him and he doesn't know what he's in for :D comments?