Status: active.

Demise.

eight.

Prosper got out of the boys locker room ready to start gym class when he saw Norah. A huge grin flashed over his face.

“So has she fell for you yet?” Chris asked jogging up next to Prosper.

Chris was another one of Prospers friends, but he wasn’t like Matt or Darren and Chad, he had more respect for women and he wasn’t a crazed sex addict like the rest of the lacrosse team, he was just Chris and that’s why people liked him.

“No, not yet. I’m telling you this girl is a tough nut to crack.”

Chris laughed at Prosper and patted his shoulder.

“I doubt you’ll be cranking her man, she’s tough and believe me, if you keep messing with her, she’s going to crack your nuts.”

Prosper rolled his eyes at Chris and continued to walk up to Norah who was talking to another girl. Prosper recognized the girl and winked at her. She smiled and Norah turned around.

“Can’t you for once not be at least ten feet from me?” she asked.

Prosper grinned leaning against the wall. “Nope.”

Norah rolled her eyes and walked away to the other side of the gym with Prosper right on her tail.

“Did you get my friend request?”

“Yes Prosper, all six of them.”

“Did you accept?”

“No.”

Norah went into the girls bathroom shutting the door in Prospers face. He knew he was going to have to work a lot harder to get Norah’s attention, but how?

“Rejection hurts Wayland!” Chris yelled and threw a smile. “Better step your game up!”
Coach Lawson blew the whistle and all Prosper could think about was Norah.
♠ ♠ ♠
ohohohohohohoh short i know, but i introduced a new character!! ;D comments <3