Beautiful Syn Filled Eyes

Sooner

***6 pm - Matt & Chanel's House***

[Chantel's P.O.V.]

I arrived to Matt and Chantel's house and saw a few cars on the driveway. Im guessing all the boys are here as well. That means I get to see Zacky again. I smiled at the thought of seeing him again. I parked my car next to Chantel's car and went up to the door. I rang the door bell and I could hear noises on the other side. I swear I heard something breaking. Before I knew it the door flew open and it was Matt. He was about to say something until...

"Jimmy you broke my vase!" Chanel screamed.

"Wow," was all I was able to say. Matt laughed and told me to come inside.

"I am going to kill you!" Chanel screamed as she chased Jimmy around.

"NO! Chantel help me!" Jimmy yelled as he got behind me.

"Woah be careful! I have stilletto's on!"

"Oh my gosh. They are gorgeous," Chanel said as she checked out my heels.

"I know right I got them at the mall the other day," I said as I showed them off to her.

"Matt you have to buy me some like that!" Chanel said to Matt. We all looked at Matt.

"You are killing my wallet woman!"

"But you love me!" Chanel said as she wen up to him and kissed him. Everyone started screaming ew! "Oh hush!" Chanel said as she pulled me into the kitchen with her. All the guys were in the living room watching movies while I helped Chanel finish cooking.

"So what do you need help in?"

"Nothing! You just sit down right here on the island and you can watch me." Chanel said with a smile before putting something in the oven.

"Chanel I can help you its no big deal."

"Im done anyways," Chanel said before getting two beers and handing me one. She sat next to me on the island while we waited for whatever she was making to be finished. I yawned before taking a drink of my beer.

"Your tired?"

"Yea I had a long day."

"So I heard," Chanel said with a grin. I looked at her confused. "What do you mean?"

"Well when Zacky and Brian got here Zacky would not shut up about how sexy you are."

I couldn't help but blush. "Oh my gosh! Your blushing!"

"Chanel shut up I am not!" I said with a smile.

"Well he told us that you and him are going on a date. Is that true?"

"Yes it is and I don't care what Matt says because Im old enough to decide who I want to date."

"Haha Matt just told him to watch himself otherwise he will hurt him so bad."

"That's Matt for you." I said before finishing up my beer. Chanel looked like she wanted to tell me something else. I know her to well and I can tell when she wants to tell me something but doesnt know how to tell me.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

Chanel sighed before saying," Chantel, Brian looked kind of pissed when Zacky was telling us about you and him dating."

"Ugh I really don't give a crap what that idiot thinks. Since high school he was always an ass to me. For no reasons! I am not going to let him get in the way of me dating other people."

"Chantel I know you and him had a thing. I don't get it though. If you and him did like each other in one point what happened? Like why didn't you guys tell everyone else that you and Brian where a thing?"

"I dont know," I said sighing. "I really don't know Chanel. It hurt so much because I wanted people to know he was mine and I was his. I dont know why we decided to keep it a secret. Your the only person who knew."

"I think you and Brian made a cute couple. Honestly I think you and Brian go better together."

I sighed. I knew sooner or later I would have to face what happened with me and Brian back in high school. I guess sooner came first.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so this one was kind of short.
I really am not getting any feed back only from like 2 people.
SO with that said I am probably just going to end this story. UNDECIDED.

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE </3