Beautiful Syn Filled Eyes

I'll Take That Risk

[Chantel's P.O.V.]

Everyone was eating dinner having small talk and I was just in my own little world. I kept thinking about what me and Chanel were talking about earlier. I told her I dont know what happened with me and Brian back in high school. I completely lied. What happened was that I wanted to be exclusive but, Brian had other plans. I wanted people to know me and him were together. Brian however said we shouldnt because it would just cause drama. I didn't really get how that was possible. That was until I caught him with another girl and told him it was over. I hated him for doing that to me. I don't get why he bothered telling me he wanted to be my boyfriend when he had another girl on the side. Just thinking about what he did made me fume that I didn't notice I was stabbing the fork against the plate as I was picking up the food. I looked up to see everyone staring at me.

"What?"

"Are you ok?" Matt asked.

"Yea I was just thinking about some stuff." I said while giving Brian a death glare.

"Where you thinking about how your going to kill Gates?" Johnny said laughing.

"Who the hell is Gates?" I asked.

"Is she serious? Do you not know who we are?" Johnny asked.

"We have stage names." Jimmy said.

"Oh right! Sorry I kinda know you guys better as your real names." I said laughing remembering they had their stage names. "And no I was not thinking about how to kill Brian. I was just thinking about some personal stuff."

"Like what?" Zacky asked.

"Um..." I was about to make up something that was until Chanel saved me. "WHo wants chocolate cake!" All the guys yelled,"Me!" I couldn't help but laugh and took my phone out before sending Chanel a text saying thank you for the save. I saw the time was 9pm.

"Well I have to get going," I said before getting up and getting my purse.

"SO early?" Matt questioned.

"I need to be at the salon early in the morning I have a haircolor at 7 am."

"Ok well we will walk you out. Guys please don't destroy my dinning room!" Chanel said before she, Matt and I headed to the front door.

"Well thank you for having me over for dinner. It was fun," I said before hugging Chanel.

"You are always welcomed here." Matt said before hugging me.

"Thank you. I really am glad we re-united. It feels good to be back home." I said with a smile.

"We are glad as well and please stop by whenever!"

"I will. I will call you tomorrow afternoon for sure." I said to Matt.

"Ok I will have my phone close by."

"Goodnight!" I said before stepping outside and going to my car. I opened my purse to look for my stupid car key. I hate carrying big purses around its so difficult to find what I need quickly. Soon enough I found my key and was about to unlock my door when I felt someone grab my arm. I turned around and punched whoever it was. I looked to see Zacky on the floor holding his eye.

"Oh my gosh!" I said before throwing my purse and keys in my car.

"Ow!" Zacky said as he sat up.

"Oh my gosh! Zacky I am so sorry!" I said while helping him up.

"It's ok. It was my fault for just sneaking up on you like that."

"Are you ok?"

"Yea I'm fine. Probably going to have a black eye tomorrow, but I have plenty of black eyes before."

"I am really sorry." I said before giving him a hug and kissed his cheek. He smiled before hugging me back.

"Look I dont want to keep you here long, but I just wanted to know if you want to go on our date tomorrow?"

"Oh of course! How does 5 pm sound?"

"Perfect. Text me your address and I will pick you up from your place."

"Ok I will. and Zacky yu better go ice your eye."

"Only because you said so. Have a goodnight." Zacky said before giving me another hug. I don't know what possessed me to grab Zacky and kiss him on his lips. Sure enough we started making out. I don't know what the hell I was doing. I couldn't help it he is just too sexy. Gosh I am so stupid. I shouldn't even be going out with him. But I will take that risk. Even if it means having to fight with Brian.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short Update.

um...i guess subscribe....thats what everyone seems to be doing now instead of commenting...

<3