Beautiful Syn Filled Eyes

This Is It

[Zacky's P.O.V.]

I woke up to people talking. WHo the fuck is here? I quickly put sum shorts and shirt on before goig downstairs. I figure Chantel was awake since one of the voice's was hers. I hid behind one of the walls the lead to my kitchen listening to the conversation. The other voice i recognized it was Brian's. What's he doing here? I shouldn't be that surprised he always comes over when he is bored.

I continued listening to their conversation and was shocked to find out they were a thing back in high school. I dont know if I should be listening to this but its very interesting. I heard Chantel telling Brian that me and her were dating and he cant do nothing about it. I smiled at that but quickly frowned when I heard Brian say he would fight to get her back. Seriously, is he really going to fight me just to get Chantel back? I might as wel ldrop in on them.

"Hey," I said acting as if I didn't hear anything.

"Hey Zacky," Chantel said as she got up and hugged me. I stared at Brian and smiled at him. He just rolled his eyes at me.

"Well I guess I will get going figuring you too are all over each other." Brian said.

"Brian no stay. I am actually going to get going because I was going to meet up with Chanel in another hour," Chantel said.

"Do you need a ride?" I asked.

"No its ok I will walk home. I want the fresh air." Chantel said before getting her bag and going to change in the restroom. I took this advantage of this and thought I would mention what I heard to Brian.

"Syn I heard your guys conversation."

"What are you talking about?"

"Dude dont act stupid I heard everything about you and Chantel."

"So what Zacky I dont care." Brian said with an attitude.

"Look Im not going to fight you over her. Me and her are dating now and you cant come between that."

"Zacky dont test me. You know I always win anyways."

"I cant believe we are fighting over a girl." I said getting upset.

"Well I will do you a favor and leave. See you later!" Brian said before grabbing his keys and leaving. It pisses me the fuck off that me and him are practically fighting over a girl. I guess we got to let the games begin.
♠ ♠ ♠
MORE UPDATES SOON ...
IF I GET MORE FEED BACK

</3