Beautiful Syn Filled Eyes

5 Years

***5 Years Later***

[Chantel's P.O.V.]

It's been 5 years since I left my home at Huntington Beach. I left behind everything behind to better myself in Los Angeles. I never spoke with any of the guys. Not Zacky, Johnny, or Jimmy. Brian doesnt count only because me and him never got along. I also haven't spoke to my close relative, my only relative that actually cared for me. THe only person I have spoken to was Chanel. Me and her kept in contact, but even though she and Matt are boyfriend and girlfriend I never spoke with Matt. It breaks my heart that I haven't spoken to him in so long, but what can I do now? Last I heard, Chanel told me the guys got the band started and eventually got signed to a record label and now they are doing awsome and currently are on tour.

My life in Los Angeles is great. Nothing like my home in the O.C. but atleast here I got to get my mind of everything and get a new start in life. Two weeks after I arrived I started attending beauty school. One year later I graduated and got my cosmetology license. Two years later I attened makeup school and by my fourth year I opened up the most exclusive high-end salon in Hollywood. I guess you can say I am doing extremely well. I will be doing alot better because I have decided to move back to Huntington Beach and open a second location for my salon. I'm just that good. I just wonder what would happen if I meet up with everyone again.

Ring...Ring...Ring...

"Chantel speaking how may I helpy you?" I said as I answered the phone to my office. I know I became spoiled.

"Hey Ms. Stylist it's Chanel!" I smiled that Chanel called me. She calls me every chance she gets when the guys aren't around. She tours with them only because she is the guys manager. WHich is awsome because I dont think anyone else could handle them.

"Oh my gosh! What's up? How are you?" I asked Chanel.

"I'm doing good. How about you?" she asked.

"I'm doing great. Remember what I told you last week?" I asked.

"About you moving back to the O.C. and opening your new salon?" Chanel said with excitement in her voice. "Yes. Well over the weekend I went to Huntington Beach and bought this fabulous building right by the pier. It's great Chanel I know you will love it better than the one here in Los Angeles." I told her getting excited myself.

"Nice I can't wait to see it! No forget that I can't wait for you to move back! GIrl I missed you so much! and just so you know Matt misses you to. He talks about you mostly everyday." I started feeling sad when Chanel said that.

"How is he?" I asked.

"He's good, I mean the music helps him not be so sad. Other than that he is great hun." I just smiled knowing that he is atleast ok. "Chanel listen I have to go because I hve loads to pack up into the moving truck I will be back home this weekend!"

"Oh my gosh! Ok I'll call you later tonight! Be safe and take care hun!"

"I will bye!" I said before hanging up with Chanel. I sighed thinking that I have to move all my stuff from my two story mansion to another two story mansion in Huntington Beach. I should get started now!

***1 Hour Later***

[Chanel's P.O.V.]

I was about to call Chantel back while the boys went to get food. Right now we were all at mines and Matt's house. Finally back from tour, it gets so exhausting especially since its been so hot!

Ring..Ring...Ring...

Hey you've reached Chantel. Sorry I couldn't answer your call but if you leave your name and number I will get back to you as soon as I can. Bye!

...Beep....


"Hey Chantel I was just calling to see how's the move going for you. I can't wait for you to move back home. Call me back as soon as you can!" I guess she was really busy. I threw my phone on my bed and was about to get off the bed. That was until....

"You have been in contact with Chantel and didn't tell me." I looked up to see Matt. Oh no, I have alot of explaining to do now. I hope Chantel doesn't kill me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's part 2!
Hope everyone likes so far!. Subscribe and comment! <3