Beautiful Syn Filled Eyes

Lost

***Later that Night***

[Chantel's P.O.V.]

I was getting ready for the guys concert tonight. I was so nervous, I really didnt feel like going but got to face reality sometime sooner or later. I was fixing my makeup before i headed out the door and off to meet Chanel at the venue. Twenty minutes later I was parked and headed towards the bar to get some shots in before the show.

"Hey sexy!" I turned around to see Chanel. "Hey Chanel! Have a shot with me!" I said feeling happy.

"Chantel are you tipsy already?" she asked with a laugh. I just smiled and took down another shot. "Not yet! and I dont plan on drinking so much tonight. Im driving myself." I said before walking with Chanel to the front of the stage, where the guys will be able to see me. I wonder if they know I'm here.

"Look I can tell your nervous. Don't be the guys dont know anything about you being back home and Matt thinks you weren't going to show up." Chanel said. I let out a deep breath relieved that they think im not here.

"So was Matt pissed off about you and me still having contact?" I asked feeling down now.

"He was pissed, but to tell you the truth I am not too sure about what he feels. He hasn't really talked to me much. Its his way of saying its upset I guess," Chanel said. I just nodded. "Your coming with me backstage after the show." Chanel added. I turned to look at her but before I can speak up the sound of a guitar blasted through the speakers. It's show time!

***2 Hours Later***

To my surprise the guys were extremely awsome. I was even going crazy in the mini mosh pit haha. Chanel was shitting bricks thinking I was going to get hurt. Now the shows over and I was about to leave but of course Chanel grabbed my arm.

"You are coming with me missy!" she said with a serious look. I sighed and replied saying ok. I followed her backstage through a long hall way. People where walking moving boxes, cases, instruments and other stuff. These people are working there asses off. It was actually kind of funny. We passed a room that said Avenged Sevenfold.

"Um Chanel isn't that the room we need to go in?" I asked confused.

"Yes but me and you are going to another room," she said opening another door. I walked in to see sum nice couches, a mini bar and tv. I sat down as Chanel handed me a beer.

"I'll be back," Chanel said as she walked out of the room. I raised an eyebrow. Whatever was about to happen I dont think it was going to be good.

[Chanel's P.O.V.]

I walked out of the room to go to the guys room. Chantel didn't know but Matt knew the whole time that she was there. He wants to have a moment to talk to her himself. I just hope he doesnt become an asshole to her and she leaves again. I opened the door to the guys room and saw them watching tv.

"Matt can I speak to you outside now!" I said.

"Woah someones in a bad mood," Zacky said.

"Zacky shut up," I said before stepping outside with Matt.

"What?" he said in an angry tone.

"Ok first off don't talk to me with a tone. I understand your mad that I didnt tell you about Chantel but you dont have to act like a complete douche bag. Now i took her to the other room down the hall, go talk to her and makeup with her. Don't fuck it up," I said before going back into the room and closing the door. Leaving Matt with a shocked look on his face.

[Matt's P.O.V.]

I can't believe my girlfriend had the balls to talk to me like that. I guess thats why I love her. I sighed before heading down the hall. I was nervous to see Chantel again. I feel like a pussy saying that. I haven't spoke with her in over 5 years and she decides to move back home? I'm so confused. I feel like if im meeting a complete stranger. All I know is that tonight me and Chantel need to clear everything out.
♠ ♠ ♠
subscribe and comment.
kinda sad how only one person has commented. I need feedback! <3