Beautiful Syn Filled Eyes

Lunch

***Monday 7:30 am***

[Chantel's P.O.V.]

Lovely morning today. I dont know why but I woke up in such a jittery mood. I got my starbucks and was headed to my salon to work. It hasn't been a month and we already have a big clientele. I was extremely happy with that. I parked my car and entered my already filled salon. I was surprised to see people here so early, then again it was summer. Meaning alot of parties and what not.

"Hey Sarah. Do I have any clients for this morning?"

Sarah was my personal assistant. Chanel convinced me that I should hire an assistant since I am so busy with events. So I took her advice and hired Sarah. She was great. Almost too perfect.

"Yes you have a retouch at 8:30 am, haircut and style at 9:45 am, and someone called in for a color; cut; and style but I wasn't sure if you were busy or having anything going on between 11 am and 3 pm," Sarah explained. This is why I love her. She gives full details.

"Ok call that person back and set them up at 1 pm." I said before smiling at her and going to my office. Today was going to be a long day.

[Chanel's P.O.V.]

I looked at the time too see that it was ten to nine. I haven't spoken to Chantel since Saturday night. I was starting to worry. Matt didn't even tell me what happened when he talked with Chantel. Speaking of Matt where the heck is he?

"Matt!" I called out.

No answer. Then I remembered, he must be in the pool. I headed outside to see Matt coming out of the pool.

"Matt I'm worried."

"Why babe? Whats going on?"

"Well Chantel hasnt text or called me since you and her talked. It's not like her to ignore me!" I started raising my voice.

"Woah baby calm down. I'm sure she must be busy you know with her salon and stuff." Matt said while sitting next to me.

"Your right. I just worry to much about her. I see her as my sister," I said before leaning on a soaking wet Matt.

"How about you come with me today. I was going to have lunch with her today," Matt said. I looked at him before nodding in agreement.

***10:00 am***

[Brian's P.O.V.]

I woke up to the sound of my cellphone ringing. I checked the ID to see ZACKY flashing. I groaned before answering.

"This better be important Vengeance," I said in a sleepy tone.

"Dude get your lazy ass up. Jimmy, Johnny, You and Me are hitting the pier today."

"When did I agree to this?"

"You didn't. Be ready before 10:30."

"Yes mother!"

"Ok sweetheart hurry up!" Zacky said in a girly tone. I laughed before hanging up on him. I hate when he plans things and tells me the last minute. I guess I should get ready now before he arrives and destroys my house.

***11:05 am***

[Chantel's P.O.V.]

It was already 11 and I just finished with my last morning client. I had a few walk-ins for haircuts. Geez everyone decides to get haircuts out of nowhere! I said bye to my client and went to the front desk where Sarah was at.

"Sarah I won't be taking anymore clients I'm going to go on a lunch meeting with my cousin. If anyone calls for an appointment schedule them for tomorrow."

"Ok what about you appointment at 1 pm?"

"That's going to be my last client for the day." I said before heading to my office. A few seconds later my phone started ringing. I didn't recognize the number. I hesitated for a bit before answsering.

"Hello?"

"Hey Chantel. It's Matt! Are we still meeting up for lunch?"

"Oh hey Matt! Yes we are. I just had to finish up with a client but I'm free now."

"Great let's meet up at the restaurant thats on the pier."

"Our spot?" I said remembering me and Matt would always have dinner together when I would run away from home.

"Exactly."

"Alright I'll be there in like 10 minutes."

"Great! I'll be there with Chanel in like 15 minutes." I laughed before saying ok and hanging up.

***11:30 am***

Matt, Chanel and I were sitting having lunch lookig out at the beach on the pier. It felt so nice to be with them again.

"So how was your day today at work? Matt asked me.

"It was extremely busy actually."

"On a Monday?" Chanel questioned.

"Yea i said the same thing when I saw people waiting," I said laughing.

"When are you going to do my hair Chantel," Chanel asked with a grin.

"Oh no I can already see a $500 bill in my name," Matt said.

I laughed before saying,"Don't worry Matt I will let this one slide. I promised Chanel I would hook her up."

"Thank god I can breath now," Matt said in relief. We all laughed and continued to talk. Matt was talking about the guys being in the studio but was interrupted by someone calling out his name. We turned to see Zacky, Jimmy, Johnny and Brian. I just thought oh no. This is going to be a long lunch time for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments <3

Wonder what's going to happen =]