Beautiful Syn Filled Eyes

The One Who Wont Care At All

[Brian's P.O.V.]

It was alrdy close to 12 pm. All the guys and I, minus Matt were walking through the streets. Just enjoying our neighborhood. We signed a few autographs for the fans that saw us. Im just glad it wasn't alot. I was so tired. I feel like I have not gotten any sleep at all. 

"I'm hungry lets go eat at the restaurant on the pier!" Zacky said in excitment.

"Geez sometimes I think your a five year old stuck in a older person body," Johnny said making us laugh.

"I agree and not to mention your an amazing five year old that plays guitar in the awsomest band ever!" Jimmy said.

"Awsomest?" I questioned.

"Brian it's my word hush!" Jimmy said while walking.

"Alright," I said laughing. 

We continued walking until we reached the restaurant. We were walking to get a table looking out at the beach. We were about to sit down until Zacky shouted out.

"Matt!"

"Hey guys!" We all looked to see Matt, Chanel and this other girl. Now that I really look at her, it was the same girl from the concert on Saturday night. Who the hell was she?

[Chantel's P.O.V.]

Oh my gosh! I have to get out of here. It was too late the  guys sat with Matt, Chanel and I at our table.

"What are you guys doing over here?" Chanel asked the guys.

"We were just enjoying the day," Jimmy said with a smile.

"WHo's your friend?" Johnny asked

Matt looked at me and I just nodded that it was ok for him to say. "This is Chantel. Chantel this is Jimmy, Johnny, Zacky and Brian."

I smiled before saying hello. The guys said hello back. I saw Brian had a serious look on his face. I think he knows. 

"Well hello Ms. Chantel. I'm Zacky like Matt said," Zacky said while moving from his seat between Johnny and Brian. He is being such a little flirt. He sat as close as he can to me.

"Hello," I said with a smile.

"So!" Chanel said breaking the silence. 

"What's everyone doing for the rest of the day?" I asked trying to make conversation.

"Most likely chill at my house like always," Matt said.

"Except for me!' Zacky suddenly said.

"What can you possibly be doing on a Monday?" Brian asked.

"I have an appointment at the hair salon. I'm think of changing my color and getting a haircut," Zacky said while running his hand through his hair. I tensed up instantly. I wonder if he is my next client at 1 o'clock. 

"I'll come with you," Brian said.

"Chantel what do you have planned?" JOhnny asked me. 

"Well I'm actually on my lunch break from work. So after this I'm headed off to work."

"Where do you work?" Jimmy asked.

"Well I own this high-end salon 10 minutes away from here." 

"Oh so you own that big fancy rockstar looking salon?" Johnny asked.

"Yes I do." I said with a smile.

It was quiet for a moment until Zacky shouted scaring all of us. "What time is it?!" 

"It's 12:45 pm," Matt answered.

"Geez Zacky no need to shout everyone is staring at us," CHanel said annoyed. Zacky just laughed and said so what. "Well I am going to get going," I said before getting my pursue and handing Matt money to pay for my lunch. 

"Don't worry about it lunch is on me."

"Matt no here take the money," I said putting the money on the table in front of him.

"Chantel really its fine we are family," Matt said. I just smiled and said bye to everyone before heading off back to work for my appointment. 

[Brian's P.O.V.]

After CHantel left I looked at Matt. I knew it was Chantel his cousin. I had a feeling it was her. Now after hearing Matt telling her they are family, it was a confirmation that it was really her.

"What?" Matt said.

"When were you going to let us know that Chantel moved back over here?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't act dumb Matt. I know its her." I said getting upset now.

"What does it matter anyway Brian you dont even like her. So whats the point of even letting you know," Matt said getting mad.

"Guys stop!" Chanel said.

"What's going on?" Johnny questioned.

"Remember Chantel, Matt's cousin that just left 5 years ago. Well that was her," I explained.

"What!" Jimmy said as he spit his soda out and it was all over Johnny. Everyone laughed forgetting about me and Matt getting mad.

"Why is it always me?" 

"Because you just so happen to be there at wrong times. Now I am going to get going because my appointment is in like less than 10 minutes," Zacky said as he got up.

"Alright well everyone meet up at my house later." Matt said before me and Zacky left for his appointment. On our way to the salon I had explained everything to Zacky about Chantel, from when she left 5 years ago until now. 

"You know Matt was right. If you dont get along with her why should you worry."

I glared at Zacky for agreeing with Matt, but now that  I really think about it they are right. Why should I worry? Oh yea! Maybe because me and Chantel hooked up back in high school without anyone knowing and I still have feelings for her. This is something that me and her agreed to not say a word to anyone. Now that shes back I wonder how she really felt. I may just have to have a private talk with her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow wasnt expecting that right??!!!

Subscribe And Comment! = Faster Updates <3