Beautiful Syn Filled Eyes

Falling

***12:55 pm***

[Chantel's P.O.V.]

I finally arrived to my salon and set up for my client at 1pm. I couldnt help but think if the guys knew it was me. I had a strong feeling that Brian knew, which explains his serious look. I was caught up in my thoughts I didn't hear Sarah calling me.

"I'm sorry what?"

"Your client is here."

"Ok give me a few seconds and I will be out."

Sarah nodded before shutting my door to my office. I took a deep breath relaxing for a bit before having to start on my client. I straightened up and walked out to get my client.

[Brian's P.O.V.]

Zacky and I arrived at the hair salon. I wonder if this is where Chantel works. It was like Zacky read my mind and asked me the same question.

"You think she works here?"

"I feel she does," I said before opening the door and going inside. It was a very nice salon. Very fancy and welcoming.

"Hello welcome to Nite Life Salon. How may I help you?" The girl Im assuming is the receptionist said to me and Zacky.

"Yes I have an appointment today with the owner." Zacky said.

"Ok just give me a quick second and I will go get her. You guys can have a seat. Would you like any refreshments?"

"No thank you." Zacky and I said at the same time before the girl left to get the owner of this nice salon. Me and Zacky kept talking about Chantel while we waited. Soon the receptionist came back out and told Zacky the owner will be out in a few minutes. We continued talking for another few minutes until we were interrupted. I looked up to see Chantel. GOsh how I hate her but yet feel like hugging her tight.

[Chantel's P.O.V.]

I walked out to see Brian and Zacky waiting. I took another deep breath before walking over to them. I put a smile on and interrupted their conversation they were having. "Hello. Sorry to interrupt."

"Nice seeing you again." Zacky said with a flirtacious smile. I couldn't help but smile back at him. Hey he's hot I am not going to lie. I would so date him if I had a chance.

"Same here. Now am I only working on you?" I asked Zacky. He looked back at Brian and sked if he was getting anything done.

"Nope I am good." Brian said with an atitude. I dont know why he is acting so stupid for. WHy did Zacky have to bring him along. Gosh I wish I can punch him right now. I just smiled and said,"Ok are you sure? You can get a haircut on me if you would like."

"Yes he would love that," Zacky said quickly before Brian can even say anything.

"Ok great! I'll let he receptionist know to get you settled with one of my best stylist and you dont have to pay for the haircut," I said with a smile before going to Sarah and explained to her that Brians haircut was free of charge. I looked at Zacky and told him to follow me to my station. I asked him a few questions about what he wanted to do with his hair. Minutes later he decided to dye his hair black with a few dark red streaks in it. I went to the back room and mixed the hair dyes and everything before getting started. Im so glad I had my own private room to work on clients so I wont be disturbed.

"This is cool having your own private section. I feel like I am getting a V.I.P. treatment," Zacky said.

"THank you and well you are a rockstar. So I will give you full v.i.p treatment," I said before winking at him through the mirror.

"Can I tell you something?" Zacky asked me. I raised an eyebrow before saying sure. "I know who you are." I stopped putting hair dye in Zacky's hair and looked at him. "What do you mean?" I asked before continuing.

"Chantel come on dont be dumb." Zacky said. I sighed and didn't say anything. Then Zacky explained to me what happened when I left how Matt and Brian almost got into a big argument and how Matt told Jimmy and Johnny about me. So now they all know that I am back home.

"Well that takes alot of stress off me," I said to Zacky before putting my stuff to the side and waited for the hair dye to set in.

"You know we are all happy you are back. We were kind of lost as to why you lef though but it doesnt really matter now that your back."

"I left because I couldn't stay in that house with my parents anymore Zack. You don't know half the shit I had to put up with everyday. The only person who reall knows is Matt."

"You don't need to explain I totally understand," Zacky said before getting up and giving me a hug. I smiled and hugged him back. I dont know why but it felt good being in Zacky's arms. Oh no. I think I'm falling for him an we havent gone on a date!
♠ ♠ ♠
WOAH! Zacky and Chantel? hmmmmm
WOnder if this is a good idea. WHat will Brian think!?

subscribe and comment!!!
<3