Status: Active

Grand Theft Autumn/Where Is Your Boy

Sugar, We're Goin Down


I walked into my house to hear yelling. I cringed and rushed up to my room before slamming the door and waiting.

Pretty soon Amy opened my door quietly and peeked in on me. I patted the bed next to me and she scurried in. I was waiting to turn on my music. I sigh and lent against the headboard. Amy stayed in her spot as we waited together.

I heard footsteps and then a knock.

“Come in Dan,” He trudged in, head low and went to my stereo, he put on The Smiths and I motioned for him to turn it up full blast.

He walked over when the music was loud enough to drown out our parent’s screaming and he sat on my bed.

Amy moved towards me so she can lean with her back on my chest and I motioned for Dan to do the same. This wasn’t the time to tease, this wasn’t the time to brag about my date with Summer this weekend, this wasn’t the time.

This was the time to drown out my parent’s pending demise with music; which was the only thing that could save us and help the pain.

Music was the best friend that didn’t bail when they got a new boyfriend/girlfriend, music was the spouse that didn’t cheat, music was the parents that didn’t fight.

Music was the same and was always there. Changing every time you listen based on the genres you choose and lyrics you pick out.

Music saved me and I knew it at least helped my little brothers and sisters.

“Now our children are fighting!” My dad yelled causing Dan to look at me guiltily but I didn’t shame him.

I was pissed, my mom probably nagged him about something stupid. I loved her but sometimes she didn’t watch her step as well as she should and it ruined the whole day for everyone. I wondered how much they fought while I was gone and what my siblings did with me away. I hoped they were okay.

God I hated this. I hated being here. And people wondered why I bail out a lot.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Pete is a dick in this. I asked myself; why? What is the basis for his need to conquer women? I asked him… and he gave me this chapter…. Comments mean a lot.

btw Sugar, We're Goin Down is my favorite song in the entire world.