Status: Active

Grand Theft Autumn/Where Is Your Boy

She's My Winona

I missed her. I missed her dark straight hair, her wide bright eyes, and bell-like laughter.

She always smelled like flowers and candy. Her pale skin was soft and almost breakable but I would never ever add pressure.

I missed her dry humor, innocence, and wise comments.

I missed her random facts about anything and literally everything. I had missed Summer and it had only been two days.

I was pathetic I know but this was more than just two days without her. This seemed like a lifetime hanging over me. It was.

She was going on a date with him.

This date was a threat to our entire relationship.

I couldn't warn her. I couldn't call her. I couldn't bitch her out for doing something so stupid because I was grounded. So I resorted to the only option I had left.

"Pete I'm begging you here," I literally was on my hands and knees and had my hands clasped as he threw on his shoes.

"Dude we're just getting coffee..."

"You don't get it. I love her," the air left my lungs. That was the first time I had uttered that phrase out loud and it left me breathless.

Pete paused tying his shoe and looked up at me.

"I know, that's why I gotta do this," he left before I could question what the hell he was talking about.

I couldn't follow him. I just moved from sitting on my knees to my ass and stared at the empty hallway he left through. My life was over. I'd lost my only friend and first love.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think I know where I wanna go. Really short but it's something.