The Star Dreamer

Gaining Friends and Losing Friends

The new TV show was called The Friday Night Show. They needed 2 boys and 2 girls aged between 17-20. The show would be on Prime time TV and would be full of comedy sketches along with new music and news.
The audition wasn’t until Friday and it was Tuesday today, so I just sat at home and practiced for the interview. The radio was on so I got distracted, and like anybody I started dancing to the beat. The song finished and then on came All Time Low. The boys must have been busy as they never had time anymore to talk to me or Bee. Suddenly Bee comes running through the apartment with her school work in hand.
“I’m Late!” she shrieked. I threw her some toast and shouted “Have fun!”
I had the apartment to myself, so I just practiced my audition till it was dinner, when I made Mac and Cheese and watched some TV.

FF to Friday
I was freaking out. So many people had turned up, I started seriously doubting myself. There was this girl around my age. She had bright red hair in a bob with large bangs covering her right eye. Anyone with common sense could tell this girl was nervous, apparently Bee had seen her too.
“Let’s go sit with her” Bee stated. I agreed and walked across the room towards the girl.
“Hello, can we sit here?”Asked Bee
The red head smiled nervously and nodded.
“I’m Polly-Anne Smith, but call me Dolly” I said “Oh, and this is Bee Stuart” Bee waved.
“I’m Rosalina O’Conner, but call me Rose” she mocked smiling.
“Nice to meet you” Bee said laughing.
We got talking and we found out she was the same age as us, 18, and had no plans of going to college.
“Hey Bee, Is Bee your real name?” Quizzed Rose. Bee sighed and said
“No, my Real name is Queenie Stuart, I’m called Bee because my mom used to keep bee’s and there was always the ‘Queen Bee’ so as a joke she gave me nick name ‘Bee’ and I guess it kinda stuck.” She shrugged. We talked some more until it was time for the interview. Rose went in first and then me.

Bee’s POV
This Rose girl is really sweet. I think she’d be a great friend. Maybe if she gets through ten she can come with me and Dolly as she has nowhere to stay. They’ve been in there half an hour, how long does this take?! Rose came out all smiles, meaning she got through, I told her my idea of her staying with us and she asked if Dolly would mind.
“I really don’t think she would mind” I told her. She smiled and agreed. No later the 2 minutes later Dolly came out smiling like an idiot, saying that she got through too. Rose and I told her about Rose moving in with us; Doll agreed and said that she could move in right away.

Doll’s POV
Rose moved in with us this afternoon. We stayed in and had a girls’ night. We told her we came straight from high school as did she. She had come from Ohio, we’d come from Maryland.
A few weeks passed and Rose and I had to go back down to the studio. As we got there, there was also 2 other boys waiting. One had short brown hair with a slight quiff, hazel eyes and a heart warming smile. The other had bright green eyes and short sandy colored hair that resembled Alex’s hair a little, Oh that reminds me, I should call them later.
“Hello my names Chad” smiled the one with the heart warming smile.
“And my names Scott” said the other boy.
“Our names are Rosalina and Polly-Anne” I pointed out. “But call us Rose and Dolly”
“Are you here for the TV show?” questioned Scott.
Rose nodded and said,
”Yeah, are you?” The sandy haired boy nodded with a smile as did the brunette.
The convocation started but was interrupted by a small, plump blonde woman.
“Please can Scott Chambers, Chad Harrison, Rosalina O’Conner and Polly-Anne Smith come with me to Mr Winter’s office?”
We all walked into the ‘soon be well known room’ and sat down in the comfy chairs. A tall man around 35 years old walked towards us. His hair was salt and peppered with grey and brown hairs, his grey eyes glowing with some exciting news. His mouth was turned up to a warm and welcoming grin. He greeted u all with a strong handshake.
“Look at the people around you guys. You’ll be working with them till the day you die!” he joked.
We all celebrated with joy at the fact that we got the job and got on well with one another.
“I want you all down here at the studio’s Monday morning at 9o’clock, OK? Well, see you soon kiddos!”
We all walked out of the room swapping phone numbers and addresses, preparing for Monday morning. Later that night, when Bee and Rose had gone to bed, I decided that I would ring All Time Low, this was important to me and I wanted them to know that I would be one of 4 people on Prime time TV on a Friday night.
Ring, Ring, Ring
“Helloooo Thiss iss Alexxx Gaskarthh!” Shouted and obviously dunk Alex. I pulled the phone away from my ear, I swear I called Jack. Aw well.
“Hey Alex, its Dolly” I said calmly.
“Whatt aree youuu ringing mee for?”
“Well I actually rang Jack, not you.”
“Hee didntt want to speak to youuuu!”
“Well, I rung to tell you that I am gonna go on TV! And it’s-“
“I dontt caree when it iss! Downt ringgg mee or thee guysss againnn OK? Coss were soo busyyyy for you! Urrr nottt that gooooood anyway, imm better then youuu! Byeeeeeeeee Dollyyyyy!!” and then he hung up. I was in shock; they were mine and Bee’s best friends. Aww Bee! She’s gonna he crushed.

And we never did ring them back. If they wanted to talk to us then they can come and apologize, all the numbers of the boys were deleted and blocked.
That is how we lost contact with All Time Low.