The Star Dreamer

I gotta do what now?!

Alex was sitting in the far corner of the room with me holding his nose, while Bee sat with Rose at the opposite side of the room, giving him evils. The phrase ‘If looks could kill’ came to mind.
"Why is Alex Gaskarth sat in our living room?" asked Rose.
"They came to apologize" said Bee. It was quiet for a while, then Rose continued
"Well Doll, we need to be at the studio in about 10 minutes, they've got our challe-"
"Oh My God! What are you doing?!" asked Jack excitedly.
" We don't know Jack, that's why we need to go down to the studio. Is Chad and Scotty going too?" I asked Rose. She shook her head no,
"Chad can't come because he isn't very well, and from what I know Scotty’s picking us up in......" she looked at her phone and continued,
"In about 5 minutes OK?" I nodded and turned back to Alex, whose nose had now stopped bleeding and was now looking at me.
"What?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders and stood up to go and flush his bloody tissue down the toilet.

Alex POV
I walked down the corridor of Bee and Doll's apartment. It was cute, I walked past a bedroom, the Walls were a light purple with sticky notes covering the parts of the wall. There was a CD rack near the door, so being the musician that I am, I went to see what music it was. There was a variety of different styles of music, including country.
'Must be bee’s room' I thought to myself.
Her Dad was from Texas, so she grew fond of the odd country song. She liked to be organized, unlike Doll and from what I remember, Bee had always liked the colour purple. I flicked though the CD’s until I picked out a familiar one. It was our CD. So Wrong its Right sat on her shelf. I sighed and left the room. She still listened to us, even when I had said that horrible stuff to her and Doll. I walked further down the yellow corridor and noticed it was Dolly’s door. Her name was painted on the door in warm orange. The door was slightly open so I looked in. Her room was still warm orange with cream curtains. There were a few band posters on the wall with some photos. I saw a book on the bed; it was the book that we all made our last year of high school. I was gonna go look but I'd been gone a while. I flushed my tissue down the loo and walked back downstairs to see that Rose and Doll were just about to leave for the studio.
Bee and Jack were stood in a corner talking quietly and from the look of things swapping numbers. I smiled to myself and walked further into the room. That's when Doll saw me and nudged Rose who looks at me and sighed.
"I'm sorry for punching you Alex....... But if you ever hurt Doll or Bee again I'll smash you up." she smiled at the end of her sentence. I just nodded my head unable to say anything. She gave a satisfying nod and walked towards the door. Doll gave us all a hug again and reminded Bee that she needed to go shopping. Bed sighed and agreed. Doll and Rose waved goodbye and walked out the door. We waved them goodbye as well.
“Hey guys, you can stay a while, if you want?” asked Bee shyly.
“Sure we will Bumble Bee” replied Jack smiling.

Doll’s POV
I sat with Rose and Scotty in the car and smiled to myself. She kept looking at me and laughing. While Scotty just looked at me strangely.
“What?” I asked confused.
“Nothing” she said laughing again. I shrugged and continued to look out the window. We reached the studios in around 10 minutes later. We walked through the double doors and down the corridor up to Dale’s office, as we walked around the corner, we passed his receptionist Wendy.
“Good afternoon Wendy” we all said in sync. The small, plump blonde woman jumped but smiled and waved. Scotty opened the door for Rose and I and we sat down on the chairs in front of Dale’s desk.
“Hello my four favour-, hang on, where’s Chad?” asked Dale confused.
“He’s not well Dale, throwing up and stuff. Not pretty” explained Scotty pulling a face. Dale’s face changed from confused to one of disgust.
“Don't really wanna know Scotty; anyway kids pass the message on. Challenge time.” We nodded for him to continue.
“So a boy from Ohio has challenged you, yes you four, to go a climb a mountain, we will film you training, we’ll ask the kids to sponsor you and we’ll give the money to a charity of your choice. The board have decided that this is an excellent challenge for you. No arguing, we don't know what mountain yet, but its going to be tough guys
“But-“
“But nothing Scott, now, remember to tell Chad. The closer we get to the date the more information will be given. Bye!”
And with that, he left his office. We all looked at one another with different faces. Scott looked annoyed, Rose was practically jumping out her seat and I, I liked that we would be giving money to charity, but climbing a mountain? . I looked at the others and smiled grimly. We all walked back to the car and Scotty dropped me off, Rose was going out somewhere, I just nodded.

I walked up the stairs slowly until I reached the apartment. I walked down the corridor until I found number 328, my apartment number. I opened the door slowly and saw the ATL boys still there, laughing with Bee. I closed the door behind me and they all looked round to look at me. They all smiled at me, I smiled back but I think it came out as more of a grimace. I sighed and walked towards them.
“What’s your challenge Doll?”Asked Jack. I looked at them all and replied.
“I'm climbing a mountain.”
“And you’re DOING it?! You never even went to PE!” Gasped Alex. How did he know? “I know”
“But why, you hate this!” argued Jack
“I know”
“You threw a TV remote at me when I said lets go to the gym” Stated Zack.
“I know”
“Then why are you doing it?” Asked Bee and Rian together.
I sighed yet again. I seemed to be doing that a lot.
“The board say that I have too”