Bitch

O N E .

Image


“I can’t believe you would stab me in the back like that!” Cassie yelled at Breanne. Her face was calm and composed, unlike her attitude, “After everything I’ve done for you, you just lie to me!”

Breanne laughed, “God, what have you done for me? All you do is lie to me and trick me. You’ve been going after Marco, even though you know I like him! How is that for backstabbing?”

The atmosphere was tense. Even if the two girls looked happy, one could walk into the room and feel the anger.

They were both equally vicious with their words, as the argument continued. It was as if “Mean Girls” had come to life. If you took a closer look at the girls they looked very similar, but they were also very different.

Cassie was Hispanic, born and raised in Palos Verdes. Her hair was long, straight, and a dark shade of black. Skin a light tan, with brown eyes. The McQueen sequin mini-dress she was wearing gave her the extra edge as she placed her hands on her hips. The red could represent the fire in her angry eyes.

Half Native American, part Latin, and white, was a lethal combination for Breanne. Her naturally fiery attitude was amplified with rage. Her short shorts and flannel that she had barrowed from Marco let everyone in PV know that she lived in the ghetto. How had these two even become friends?

“Can’t you just let me have one guy?” Breanne questioned, her voice raising, “You are such a slut!”

Cassie smiled, “I know you are, but what am I?”

It was like talking to a little kid, Breanne thought; Cassie just couldn’t realize she was wrong. She couldn’t help but laugh though, she was nothing close to being a slut. “You, are a bitch,” she said simply.

“Oh really?” Cassie asked, blood boiling, “Well, dear, it takes one to know one.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Word count determined with Microsoft Office Word 2003.

Based from a true story.

Image