Status: Active.

Rendezvous

"We can share the cab?"

London was just[/size placing her mac and cheese on a plate when her phone rang to alert that she had received a new text message. She glanced to see from who it was and it said Fabrizio, so she decided to read it as she sat down at he table.

From: Fabrizio
I had fun last night. Dinner later?


Fabrizio had spent the night in her apartment last night after they came home from the bar. They spent the night talking and drinking hot cocoa until they both fell asleep. When London woke up, the sun was already high above and Fabrizio's arms were wrapped around her waist, the owner himself was still sound asleep.

Fabrizio woke up half an hour later, telling her that he had to meet Albert. He kissed her cheek goodbye, thanked her for the hot cocoa, and left.

To: Fabrizio
Sure.

From: Fabrizio
Pick you up at 7?

To: Fabrizio
7's good. See you later!


London finished her lunch and took off to the set of where the next Nylon photoshoot would be. Annika wasn't there this time, it wasn't her part. Five hours later the shoot was done. London glanced at her watch and it was six-thirty already, which meant that Fabrizio would be at her door in half an hour and she wasn't even home yet. All of a sudden rain started to fall. It's summer, why is it raining?! she cursed in her head as she hailed a cab. She closed the cab door shut but she wasn't alone in the backseat of the cab.

She was about to protest that she hailed the cab first, but stopped when she saw that the other person was Nick. He was as surprised as she was.

"We can share the cab?" he offered. She nodded and mentioned her address to the driver. He cleared his throat, starting a conversation. "So last night . . . with Fab. What was that about?"

She looked at him in disbelief. He started it. "You know, I don't get how your mind works. You’re a hypocrite, Nick. You went all don’t-do-anything warning on me and then you put on a show—“ she air-quoted the word ‘show’ “—So I thought, why not pay you back? Put on a little show too? Let you know how much I enjoyed yours,” she vented, bullets of sarcasm shot out from her mouth.

“Whoa, why am I the bad guy here?” he jerked his thumb towards himself. “You were the one who went all Ms. Seductive in the first place!”

“I wouldn’t have gone Ms. Seductive if you didn’t go Mr. Eye-Raping!”

“O—Okay,” he stammered. “First, I didn’t eye-rape you, and second—second…” he paused, thinking.

London raised her eyebrows. “Second?”

“Second…” He looked down to his lap to think some more.

She rolled her eyes. She thought Nick would be better than this when he was in an argument. He looked up, connecting eye contact and they drowned each other in their eyes. Sparks of lust danced in their eyes and they just sat there in the cab, staring at each other as the car was still going.

London was finally able to tear her gaze away when her phone beeped. She searched through her bag to find it, and found it at the bottom of the bag.

From: Fabrizio
I’m at your door!

To: Fabrizio
I’m still on the way home. Hold on.


“It’s Fab, he’s at my door,” she said, “We’re having dinner tonight.”

“Oh.”

“Yeah.”

The cab halted into a stop and London gave the driver the money. She got out the yellow vehicle but didn’t immediately close the door and walked into her apartment; instead, she stared at Nick who was still sitting in the car, holding the car door open. Nick stared back before scooting across the backseat and got out, closing the door. They stood in front of each other, him looking down at her and her looking up at him with drizzle falling on them.

“Fab’s waiting for you,” he said.

“I know.”

They stared each other for a few more seconds until London finally lost it. She grabbed Nick’s wrist and pulled him into an empty alley, pushing him against one of the walls and grabbing the collar of his shirt before attacking his lips. She sucked, licked, nipped on them as if his lips were the only food she encountered after not eating for days.

He pushed her against the wall and leaned his arm on the wall, staring at her hungrily, their bodies too close. She stared back at him and begged in her head. Let me eat.

He crashed his lips against hers and her hands roamed his body, his hand on her hip. Their tongues fought for dominance as her hands found their way to his zipper, letting the familiar ‘zip’ sound rang into their ears. Nick’s hands trailed her thighs and he felt her panties; he ripped it off without any second thought.

He lifted her and pressed her against the wall again to help him support her weight as he pounded into her without any warning. London moaned, burying her head in his neck. He thrusted harder every time his hips moved and every time it happened, London pulled on his hair tighter and moaned louder against his neck, sometimes sucking on it.

Meanwhile, Fabrizio sat on the floor of the apartment corridor, leaning against London’s door, waiting for her. It was fifteen minutes ago when I texted, he thought, maybe she was in a traffic. He checked his phone. Nothing.

To: London
Are you somewhere near your apartment yet?


London’s phone beeped in her bag on the concrete, but of course none of the two heard it. They were too caught up doing something too pleasurable, but they both knew was trouble.
♠ ♠ ♠
my first ~sex scene ever I feel like a fucking fangirl which I am probably I'm not even 18 I should be illegal why did I write this but this is needed omg I have some serious white girl problems and I am not even white what am I babbling about I am not making sense

constructive criticism is DEFINITELY needed. and deeply appreciated.