Status: Completed :) There's a sequel! :D

Admiring From Afar

New Student

Cassandra walked to French class and sat down in her seat. Alex walked in a few seconds later and sat next to her.

“Hey, do you wanna get dinner together sometime?” Alex asked her.

“Alex, I thought we already established that I don’t have feelings for you!” Cassandra told her friend.

“Tout le monde tranquille! Nous avons un nouvel élève se joindre à nousaujourd'hui. Ce n'est Jordan Marie Carter,” Madame Chevalier announced to the class. [Everybody quiet! We have a new student joining us today. This is Jordan Marie Carter.] Cassandra and Alex looked at the girl who was standing at the front of the room who looked a little bit uncomfortable. “Jordan Marie vous allez s'asseoir à côté de Cassandra.” [Jordan Marie you’re going to sit next to Cassandra.] Cassandra rose her hand to show Jordan Marie would be sitting. She sat down and Cassandra started talking to her.

“Hi, I’m Cassandra…but you already know that. This is my best friend, Alexander,” Cassandra said while introducing Alex to the new girl. Alex waved at her with a big smile on his face. Cassandra could tell by the gleam in his eyes that he found Jordan Marie extremely pretty and interesting.

“Hi Alex,” Jordan Marie said to him with a smile.

“Hi Jordan Marie,” Alex said to her while quickly waving his hand back and forth.

“Sorry about him, he’s a little hyper right now,” Cassandra told her.

“Don’t worry, I’m hyper too!” Jordan Marie told them while giving them a huge smile.

“YES! Wanna be my best friend?” Alex asked her while puppy dog eyes.

“Duh! I would love to be your friend Alex!” Jordan Marie told him while getting out of her chair and standing in front of him.

“YES!” Alex exclaimed while he pumped his fist in the air. Alex stood up and hugged squished her in between his arms. “You are so sitting with us during lunch.”

{&&admiring&&}

Alex, Cassandra and Jordan Marie all walked into the cafeteria. They sat down at their usual table and waited for the rest of their friends to arrive. The first person to arrive was Jack. He sat down and gawked at the blonde beauty who was now sitting with them.

“Whoa, who’s the babe?” he “whispered” to Alex.

“Her name is Jordan Marie,” Alex told him.

“Hey, Jordan Marie. I’m Jack! Can I call you Marie?” he asked her.

“Only if I can call you Jack-Attack,” she told him while winking.

“I like her!” he told everyone.

A few minutes later everyone else arrived and got introduced to everyone else. During the lunch, she was mainly talking with Alex and Jack. Cassandra didn’t really talk to anybody during lunch. She was still thinking about what Jack said about Jordan Marie. ”Who’s the babe?” She couldn’t get that sentence out of her head. She knew that Jordan Marie was attractive but she thought that Jack was going to be mopey and sad like he was when they broke up before. She knew that she shouldn’t be selfish but wanted Jack to feel as sad as she was. All she could do during lunch was stare at Jack while he shamelessly flirted with Jordan Marie. This girl had waltzed right in and had taken her best friend away from her. It was horrible. Not only was she hot but she had an awesome personality. It wasn’t that she didn’t like the girl. It was that she was jealous of her. Cassandra felt like Jordan Marie had taken her best friend and Jack away from her. Usually after Jack and Cassandra break up Alex usually comforts her the day after but that didn’t happen today because of her. Jack was usually moping around after they broke up but that didn’t happen today because of whom? Because of Jordan Marie Carter.

“Cassandra are you ok?” Alex asked his friend.

“Yeah,” she mumbled.

“Are you sure?” Jordan Marie asked her.

“I’m fine!” Cassandra yelled at her and she stormed out of the cafeteria.

“What’s her deal?” Jordan Marie asked.

Jordan Marie’s POV

What’s her deal? All I did was ask her a simple question she thought to herself.

“What’s her deal?” she asked to Alex and Jack.

“Nothing,” Jack mumbled while getting up and walking away from their table.

“What’s his problem?” she asked Jack.

“Well, you see, Jack and Cass used to be dating, but they broke up yesterday,” Alex explained, “and I guess Cass was annoyed because Jack wasn’t depressed like he usually is when they break up.”

“Oh, well that’s a little selfish of her. Why can’t he have a good time after the break up?” Jordan Marie asked Alex with a small frown on her face.

“I don’t know…I think she’s just not used to things changing around here and someone talking to her friends without her,” Alex said while scrunching up his face with concentration.

“Well, I guess that’s understandable,” Jordan Marie said while she thought about what Alex said.

“Marie, where did you come from?” Alex asked interested her.

“I came from England,” she said with a small smile.

“I knew there was something different with you!” Alex said with his face lighting up.

“Hahaha, yeah. You can hear my accent?” Jordan Marie asked while laughing a little bit.

“’Yeah, I’m from England actually,” Alex told her.

“Really? From whereabouts?” Jordan Marie asked him interested.

“Essex,” he told her with a smile.

“Really? That’s where I’m from!” Jordan Marie exclaimed.

“No way! That’s so cool,” Alex said with a surprised expression. “You’re a pretty awesome chick.”

“Why thank you, Alex. You’re a pretty radical bloke,” Jordan replied.

“Thanks,” Alex replied with a huge smile on his face.

Cassandra’s POV

I know I’m overreacting. I should probably go back there and apologize to Jordan Marie and Alex and Jack. Cassandra thought to herself. She got up off the ground in the hallway and started walking back into the cafeteria. Along the way she saw Jack running through the hallway with a confused look on his face.

“Hey Jack,” Cassandra said with a small smile.

“Cass! I was looking for you! Are you ok? I’m sorry that I was flirting with her. I know we just broke up, but she’s really awesome. I hope that you’re okay with this,” Jack told her while holding her shoulders.

“It’s okay Jack. I understand. I can’t keep you from your hot girls,” Cassandra joked with her ex.

“That’s true,” Jack said while laughing.

“However, I really think that Alex really likes her,” Cassandra told him.

“I know, I think I’m going to give him this one. But if he messes up she’s mine!” Jack told her with a smirk.

“I’m really sorry,” Cassandra told him.

“It’s fine! There are other fish in the sea right?” Jack told her.

“Yeah, speaking of fish, how’s Juno?” Cassandra asked.

“Oh, she’s not doing well. I had to flush her yesterday,” Jack said with a frown on his face.

“Awww, I’m sorry about that. I know how much you liked her,” Cassandra said.

“It’s fine. I’m a big boy,” Jack said with a smile.

“That you are,” she replied.

“I hope that we can be friends,” Jack told her with a smile.

“I think that’s a good idea. If you want I can set you up with someone,” Cassandra told him with a wink.

“I might just take you up on that offer,” Jack told her jokingly.

“Well, I’m going to apologize to Jordan Marie and Alex,” Cassandra told him.

“Do you want me to come along?” Jack offered.

“Sure!” Cassandra said with a smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
NEW CHARACTER! :]

Jordan Marie Cater

This is a filler chapter...
And this story will end around 30 to 40 chapters...

enjoy!
Please comment and subscribe :]