Status: Completed :) There's a sequel! :D

Admiring From Afar

Band Name?

Ever since Jenn left everybody was mildly depressed, this was a girl who was their friend for 8 years or more. Even Jordan Marie was a little depressed and she only knew Jenn for a few days! But they all promised to keep in touch with her and tell her if anything happens with the band. Cass realized that they didn’t even come up with a band name yet! She decided to call everyone and ask them if they had a name for the band yet. First, she called Jack.

“Hey Jack.”

“Hey Cass.”

“I was wondering if you guys came up with a band name yet.”

“No, we didn’t. I think we’re holding a band meeting this afternoon to do just that.”

“Oh, well, is it okay if I’m there?”

“Of course it is Cass!”

“Okay, what time?”

“I don’t know. Alex usually texts me five minutes before.”

“I’ll call him. Bye Jack.”

“Bye Cass.”

Cass was surprised that the phone call went smoothly. She was starting to believe that they were finally over. It was a sad to think of but she knew that it had to be done. She was already engaged to Zack and nothing could be done about that. She dialed Alex’s number and waited for him to pick up.

“Hello?” she heard Alex grumble into the phone.

“Hi Alex, it’s Cass. I was wondering when the meeting was today?”

“How do you know about the meeting?”

“Jack told me. I was wondering if you guys came up with a name yet.”

“Oh, well it’s at 2…well I think it is…it’s too early in the morning to think about this stuff.”

“Alex. It’s 7:30! And we have school in about 10 minutes!”

“Really? Oh, shit! I gotta go. I can’t be late again or else Mr. Hosely is going to kill me!” Alex hung up the phone. Cass laughed. It was just like Alex to do something like that. She went downstairs and grabbed a banana on her way out the door.

She arrived at the school a few minutes earlier than usual. She walked around in hopes to find one of her friends. When she was just about to give up and start heading to her first period class, she saw Jordan Marie’s blonde hair.

“Hey guys!” she said while walking over to them.

“Hey, Cass!” Jordan said with a smile.

“Hey Cass,” Jack greeted. She saw that everyone was there except for Alex.

“Where’s Alex?” she asked them.

“I don’t know. I haven’t seen him. He better hurry up or else he’ll be late and he’ll surely get detention from Mr. Hosely,” Rian said.

“Yeah, he told me something about that,” Cassandra said as she took a bite from her banana.

“Yeah! Eat that banana. Lick it! Suck on it,” Jack joked with her. She smirked at him. She started slowly licking it up and down while looking straight at him. She planted little kisses all over the banana until Jack spoke up.

“Ummm, well I gotta go. I can’t be late for y’know class,” Jack stuttered to his friends with his face bright red. He covered the front of his pants with his backpack and ran away from them.

“Well, I think you got Jack just a teeny bit excited,” Jordan told Cass while winking at her.

“That seemed to be the case,” Cassandra replied with a smirk.

They heard the warning bell ring and headed off to class.

{&&admiring&&}

It was the band meeting and everyone was there except for Zack. It was okay though, because Towson gets out at a different time.

“Okay, so the purpose of this meeting is to think of a name for our band,” Rian announced.

“Yeah, how about ARJZ?” Cassandra suggested.

“No offense Cass, but that’s a really stupid name,” Alex told her.

“What about The Party Scene?” Jack offered.

“I like that but I think it’s the one,” Alex said. Suddenly Jordan Marie’s phone started ringing. Her ringtone was “Head on Collision” by New Found Glory.

~♫♪and it feels like I'm at an all-time low
slightly bruised and broken
from our head on collision
I've never seen this side of you
another tragic case of feeling
bruised and broken
form our head on collision
I've never seen this side of you
another tragic case
♪♫~

Rian looked up at everyone slowly with a wide grin on his face, “How about All Time Low?” he suggested.

“I fucking love it!” Alex exclaimed.

“You’re a fucking genius!” Jack told Rian.

“Why thank you,” Rian said while facing Jack.

“Do you like it Cass?” Jack asked.

“It’s genius! Though not as good as ARJZ,” Cassandra joked.

“Yo! Marie! We’re gonna name the band All Time Low!” Jack yelled to Jordan.

“Awesome name,” Jordan called back.

“Hey, I’m here!” Zack called out to everyone.

“Hey, we found a name for our band,” Alex informed him.

“Really?” Zack asked them with a surprised expression.

“Yeah, we’re going to be called All Time Low,” Jack told him with a smile.

“It’s weird, but I like it,” Zack said with a small smile.

“It’s unanimous! From now on, we’re going to be All Time Low!” Alex said with a big grin.

“This is great,” Cassandra said with a smile.

“So, what are we going to do now?” Jack asked Alex.

“Um, do you wanna do covers or something?” Alex suggested to everyone.

“Sure, covers of which song do you want to do?” Rian asked.

“Well, I would love to do anything by Blink-182,” Zack told them.

“I love them. I say we do that!” Alex yelled.
♠ ♠ ♠
They have a name!!! :D Yes!
Don’t make fun of me for my fail band names that I came up with….
I’m not the most creative when it comes to making up names…. xD

and don't you just love bananas? ;D

Please comment and subscribe :3