Status: Completed :) There's a sequel! :D

Admiring From Afar

Who's Your Favorite?

They arrived at home and piled out of the car. Kelsey and Jack had a race to see who could make it to the front door first and Jack won. He started to jump up and down and kept on repeating “I won” and “In your face Kelsey”. Kelsey started to pout and tears prickled the corners of her eyes. Jack was too busy gloating to notice the little girl had tears trailing down her cheeks. As Cassandra walked up the front steps she saw her little sister’s face and quickly picked her up. At that time Jack stopped his gloating and realized he made the little girl cry.

“Oh my God! I ‘m so sorry, Kelsey!” Jack cried, “I didn’t mean it! I just wanted to beat you. OhmyGod, I’m so fucking sorry.” Cassandra gave Jack a look that said ‘watch your language’ and he said, “I’m so fricken’ sorry.” Kelsey looked up at Jack and saw him pouting with his puppy dog eyes.

“It’s ok,” she whispered.

“YAY! Thank you for forgiving me!” Jack exclaimed. He smiled and opened the door for Cassandra who had her hands full thanks to Kelsey.

“Thank you,” Cassandra whispered.

“You’re welcome, Cass,” Jack whispered back.

“Why are we whispering?” Cassandra asked still whispering.

“I don’t know, you started it,” Jack said back still whispering.

“Time to watch Ariel!” Kelsey screamed.

“Yes!” Jack said while he pumped his fist in the air.

Kelsey popped in the DVD and sat down on the couch.

“Kels, why don’t you change so you don’t get the couch wet. You can wear your new pajamas,” Cassandra said.

“Yes!” Kelsey yelled while running up the stairs.

“I’ll start the popcorn, why don’t you get changed as well,” Jack said to Cassandra.

“Ok. Thanks,” she said. She walked up the stairs and changed. As she walked down the stairs she saw her sister cuddled up with her boyfriend under a blanket. The movie had started and they wedged the bowl of popcorn in between them.

{&&admiring&&}

Kelsey had fallen asleep during the movie and Jack carried her up to her room while Cassandra cleaned up the popcorn and took the movie out of the DVD player and put it back in its case. Jack came down stairs and ran to the couch and jumped on it. Cassandra put the blanket on the end of the couch and sat down next to him.

“Let’s play 20 questions,” Jack suggested.

“Ok. What is your favorite Disney movie?” she asked.

“Peter Pan,” he said.

“Mine is Beauty and the Beast. Your turn,” she told him.

“What’s your favorite kind of candy?” he asked.

“Watermelon Sour Patch Kids,” she said, “yours?”

“Hmmmm… Smarties,” he said.

“Who is your favorite band member?” she asked him.

“Alex. I love his blue curvy penis,” he said while smirking.

“Of course you do,” she said while rolling her eyes.

“Who’s yours?” Jack asked her.

“Hmm… Alex has nice hair…”she trailed off. Jack pouted and hit her arm.

“Ow! Who knew for such a skinny guy you could hit so hard?” she said while rubbing her arm.

“You said you like Alex better than me,” Jack said while pouting again.

“Awww is little Jackie jealous?” Cassandra asked in a baby voice.

“No, he’s just feeling unloved,” Jack replied.

“Let me change that,” she said as she leaned over and hugged him. He hugged back and asked,

“Now who’s your favorite?”

“Still Alex,” she said while smirking at him. He grabbed her face in his hands and placed his lips on hers. Their lips molded together and moved with each other. Jack licked her bottom lip asking for entrance and she kept her closed. He tried prying his tongue into her mouth but her lips were tightly shut.

“Let me in already!” he whined. She brought his lips to hers again and for the thirds time he asked for entrance. This time she parted her wide enough for his tongue to slip through. He gently pushed her down so she was lying on her back. She raked her hands through his dark hair while his hands wandered all over her body. They were too busy kissing to hear tiny little footsteps down the stairs.

“Jack stop eating my sister!” Kelsey yelled and ran over to him hitting him with her little hands balled into fists.

“Ok, ok. I surrender!” Jack said with his hands up.

“Kelsey, I thought you were having your nap,” Cassandra said.

“I had a bad dweem,” she said while looking at her older sister.

“Aww, what was it about tell Dr. Jack,” Jack said.

“Can we go upstairs?” Kelsey asked him. Jack nodded and leaned down by Cassandra’s ear and asked her, “Now who’s your favorite?” Cassandra shook her head and got up and went to the kitchen to make some spaghetti when she heard a knock at the
♠ ♠ ♠
second chapter :]
please comment and subscribe <3<3
i'll love you forever if you dooo <3 :D