Status: Completed :) There's a sequel! :D

Admiring From Afar

Spin the Bottle

After Jordan Marie mercilessly defeated Jack at Dance Dance Revolution, Ana and Cassandra tried it out. Their round was close, but Ana ended up defeating Cassandra by 15 points.

After everybody was tired from dancing, they decided to watch Aladdin.

{&&admiring&&}

The movie was finally over and Alex turned off the tv after the credits started to roll.

“I have an announcement everyone,” he said in a loud voice to get everyone’s attention. “Okay, I have something to say and you guys can’t make fun of me ok? “

Everybody nodded in agreement.

“Jordan Marie, I know I’ve only known you for a few weeks but I feel that we’ve really connected. I’ve learned a lot about you and you’ve learned a lot about me. I hope that we can learn more about each other but not just as friends. I’ve started to develop feelings for you and I hope that you’ve developed the same type of feelings for me. Would you do me the honor of becoming my girlfriend?” Alex asked her with a small smile.

“Of course!” Jordan Marie told him with a grin on her face. She ran over to him and jumped on him. He held her up with his hands and she planted a kiss on his lips.

Jack wolf whistled and everybody else laughed.

“Okay, seriously, guys, stop or get a room!” Zack told them. They broke their kiss and blushed.

“Now, we’re very happy for you guys but we don’t need to see what’s going to happen behind closed doors,” Ana said with a smirk.

“Okay! Since Alex and Jordan Marie gave us that show, I say that we play Spin the Bottle!” Cassandra suggested with a smirk.

“I’m in!” Jack agreed.

“Okay! Let’s start! I’ll go find a bottle that we can use,” Jordan told them as she got up and walked out of the room.

“Since most of us are in a relationship, we all agree that these kisses don’t mean anything and it’s not considered cheating?” Rian told everybody.

“Yeah, it’s just a game and everybody’s girlfriends and boyfriends are here so they can make sure nothing goes too far,” Kara said with a smile.

Jordan walked back into the room with a wine bottle.

“Okay, everybody sit in a circle!” she said as she sat the bottle down on its side in the middle of the floor.

“Who wants to go first?” Cassandra asked.

“Me,” Jack said while waving his arm above his head. He spun the bottle and it landed on Cassandra. “Are you ready from a blast from the past?” he asked her with a smirk.

“I’m ready if you are,” she told him with a smirk of her own. They both leaned over the bottle and their lips met in the middle. The kiss was soft and full of nostalgia. Their lips moved in sync and they quickly fell back into a familiar routine. They moved closer to each other and wrapped their arms around each other taking in the taste of each other’s mouth.

“That’s enough!” Ana told them while pulling Jack away from his ear.

“Sorry,” Cassandra told her with a sheepish smile on her face. “We just fell back into a familiar routine.”

“It’s fine really it is. I wasn’t expecting anything different from Jack. He’s a horn dog after all,” Ana told her with a little laugh at the end.

“I’m so sorry Ana! Will you ever forgive me? I’ll die if you don’t,” Jack told her with tears in his eyes and he clinged onto her and stared at her with his tear-filled eyes.

“It’s okay Jack. Sheesh! I thought we already went over that whatever happens in this room doesn’t affect any of the relationships,” Ana told him while trying to pry his arms off of her body.

“So you’re not mad?” Jack asked her while smiling.

“Yes Jack, I’m not mad at you,” Ana told him slowly
.
“Okay! It’s all good! Let’s keep playing,” he told everybody. They were going clockwise around the circle.

The next person to spin was Kara. She spun the bottle and it landed on Zack. They both leaned in and pecked each other’s lips and moved back into their places.

Then, Rian spun the bottle and it landed on Ana. They repeated the movements that Kara and Zack did.

Alex was next and his spin landed on Jack.

“Are you fucking kidding me?!” Alex exclaimed. “Do we have to? I mean seriously? Do we have to?”

“Suck it up, baby. Soon, this is going to be every little fan girls dream,” Jordan Marie joked.

“Whatever,” Alex told her.

“Lexy! Do you not love me?” Jack asked his friend while pretending to cry.

“Jack you know I love you,” Alex reassured him.

“Then why won’t you kiss me! Am I too unattractive to you?” Jack asked his friend with tears running down his cheeks. Damn, he’s a good actor. Cassandra thought.

“Fine! Let’s get this over with,” Alex gave up. They leaned in and quickly kissed. Alex pecked his lips and was about to pull away when Jack moved his hand to keep Alex’s head in place. He moved his other hand to Alex’s other cheek to deepen the kiss. At first, Alex was resisting the kiss but after a while he started to give in. It was certainly a sight to see. Finally, they pulled away Jack with a smirk on his lips and Alex with a disgusted grimace on his face. He wiped his lips with the sleeve of his shirt.

“That was hot,” Ana commented.

“I’m glad that I could please you babe,” Jack told her with a wink.

Next, Jordan Marie spun the bottle and it landed on Zack. They leaned over kissed each other. They both got a little too into the kiss for Alex’s liking but it ended as quickly as it had started.

Then, it was Cassandra’s turn. She spun the bottle only to have it land on Ashley.

“Oooo, I gotta see this!” Alex said with a smirk.

“This is gonna be hot,” Jack told everyone.

“Let’s give them a show,” Ana told her friend with a smile.

“Let’s,” Cassandra replied as they leaned over and locked lips. They wrapped their arms around each other and deepened the kiss. Finally, they broke the kiss and half of the guys groaned in disappointment.

“Why’d ya have ta stop?” Jack whined.

“Yeah, that was seriously sexy,” Alex agreed.

“Well, that’s the only time you’re gonna see that,” Cassandra told them.

“Yeah, I prefer kissing guys,” Ana told them. “Not that you weren’t a good kisser Cass, ‘cause you were. It’s just not my style.”

“Don’t worry, I agree,” Cassandra told her.

Zack spun the bottle and it landed on Cass.

“This should be good,” Jack said with a smile.

Zack and Cassandra leaned into each other and kissed. Cassandra was surprised by how soft Zack’s lips were. After a few seconds their lips started to work together and it was really starting to feel good to Cassandra. Cassandra wrapped her arms around Zack’s neck and deepened the kiss. Zack glided his tongue on Cassandra’s bottom lip and she parted her mouth so that Zack’s tongue could slip through. He raked his hands in Cassandra’s long blonde hair.

“Okay, okay. Guys either stop kissing or get a room!” Ana told them.

Cassandra and Zack pulled away and blushed as they looked at each other.

“My turn!” Ana exclaimed with a smile. She spun the bottle and it landed on Jack.

“Oh yeah baby! Let’s give them a show!” Jack exclaimed with a smirk and a wink.

Jack and Ana leaned towards each other and connected their lips. They wrapped each their arms around each other necks. Ana moved so that she was straddling Jack’s hips. Jack slipped his hands up Ana’s shirt and moved his hands to the back of her bra.

“Okay, okay! Enough! We don’t need to see what happens in the bedroom,” Zack told them.

“Yeah, if you want to do that I suggest you go home,” Jordan Marie told them.

Ana got off of Jack and blushed. Ana leaned over to his ear and whispered something. Jack’s eyes widened and a wide grin showed up on his face. Alex couldn’t help but point something out to everyone.

“Dude! You’ve got a huge boner…” Alex told him.

“You would too if that just happened to you,” Jack told him with a smile.

“Well, Jack and I are going to go,” Ana told them.

“Have fun!” Jordan Marie told them while smirking.

“In bed,” Alex said right after his girlfriend.

Everybody laughed and waved goodbye to Jack and Ana.
♠ ♠ ♠
Spin the bottle!!!! ;D

I hope the kissing scenes weren’t too awkward…since none of this has happened to me…well I tried my best… just tell me if it isn’t accurate and I’ll try and change it :]

Well, please comment and subscribe!!!!!

Readers: 170; Subscribers: 13; Comments: 25
I seriously love you guys to death <3