Status: Completed :) There's a sequel! :D

Admiring From Afar

WHAT?!

Ding! Dong!

Cassandra ran to the door. As she opened it she was surprised to see the one and only Alexander Gaskarth.

“Hey Alex. What are you doing here?” she asked.

“Can’t I see my two best friends in the world?” he replied. She looked into his eyes and even though there was a smile on his face there was hurt clearly in his eyes.

“What’s wrong?” Cassandra wanted to know what was plaguing her friends mind.

“Jenn said we should have a break and get to know new people…” he said with a heartbroken smile.

“Awwww. Are you alright? Want to come and have dinner with us?” Cassandra asked trying to comfort Alex.

“If it’s not too much to ask then yes,” he said.

“Not too much at all. Come in. You can turn the TV on if you like,” she offered.
“Ok,” he replied meekly.

Alex went into the living room and turned on the Disney Channel. How did he make through high school? He still watches little kid shows… Cassandra thought to herself when she saw Alex watch Hannah Montana.

She walked back into the kitchen and continued to cook the pasta and heat up the tomato sauce in the microwave. She heard Jack bound down the stairs. A few seconds later she saw Jack walk into the room with a smile on his face.

“Why is Alex here?” he asked.

“Jenn broke up with him,” she explained.

“Oh,” he said shocked.

“Yeah, so he’s going to stay for dinner ok?” she told him.

“Yeah that’s fine,” he said while smiling. Jack walked out of the room and joined Alex in watching Hannah Montana.

Once the pasta was done cooking she put it in the sink to let all of the water out. She took the sauce out of the microwave and put in a bowl with a ladle. The pasta was put in a bowl and she set out 6 plates. For Jack, Kelsey, Alex, her parents, and herself. Hopefully her parents would come home before the food got too cold.

“Dinner!” she told the guys and Kelsey came down the stairs and sat at her spot at the table. Jack sat next to her and Cassandra sat next to her as well. Alex sat across from Jack and grabbed some pasta with a spoonful of tomato sauce. Everybody was half way done eating when the doorbell rang. Cassandra got up to get the door and was surprised to see her parents at the door.

“Hi Mom, Dad,” she said with a smile on her face.

“Hi honey, are your friends over tonight?” her father asked.

“Yeah, Alex and Jack are here,” she said.

“Umm, this might sound rude but could you tell them to please leave?” her mother asked.
“Sure,” Cassandra said curious about what was going to happen. She walked into the dining room.

“Jack, Alex my parents want you to leave for some reason,” Cassandra said with a frown on her face.

“Oh ok,” Alex sad as he got up and put his plate into the sink.

“Call me when it’s over?” Alex asked as he walked out the door.

“Of course,” Cassandra said with a smile on her face.

“I’ll see you tomorrow baby,” Jack said with a kiss on her check.

“See you tomorrow, Jack,” Cassandra said.

“Bye Kelsey,” Jack said to her younger sister.

“See you later Jackie!” Kelsey said with a smile. Jack walked out the door and Mr. and Mrs. Knowles walked through the door.

“Cassandra you might want to sit down,” her father told her.

Cassandra sat down and said, “Now tell me what this is all about.”

“Cassandra before my company became successful I had to borrow some money from a friend of mine. I couldn’t afford to pay him back but he told me that he wouldn’t ask for the money if his son wed to my oldest daughter. Which would be you. I’m sorry honey but you’re engaged to Zachary Merrick,” her father told her.
♠ ♠ ♠
she found out that she's engaged! :o
what's going to happen next?

please comment and subscribe!
tell me what you think!