Status: Completed :) There's a sequel! :D

Admiring From Afar

Together Forever

It was now the day before Christmas Eve, making it December 23rd. The boys were playing a gig today and everybody was going. Cassandra, Ana and Jordan were all getting ready at Jordan’s house and then they would all leave together. Right now, Cassandra was applying her makeup and Jordan was staring at the different outfits strewn all over her bed.

“Which one do you like better?” Jordan asked Ana who was sitting at Jordan’s desk on her computer. She had two different outfits on her bed. A red dress with lace leggings paired with black ankle boots and a white halter top with a light pink skirt with white wedges.

“I like the dress better,” Ana told her friend.

“Really? I thought that it was too dressy,” Jordan told her.

“Well, it’s your choice,” Ana told her.

“Cass! What do you think?” Jordan asked her.

“I like the dress as well. It’s sexy and you’ll wow Alex with it. The skirt’s cute but a little too pure for you,” Cassandra joked with her friend.

“Dress it is!” Jordan said.

&&admiring&&

The three girls arrived to the place where the guys were going to be playing and found a place to sit.

They ordered some drinks and waited for the guys to start to play.

After a couple of minutes of drinking what they ordered and talking to each other they heard someone talk on the microphone.

“Hey, guys and Merry Christmas or Happy Hanukah or Kwanza or whatever the hell you celebrate. We’re All Time Low and we’re going to be playing some songs for you this evening. The first song that we’re going to play for you is The Party Scene. I hope you enjoy it,” Alex said into the mic.

“Hey, kid, you've got
a lot of potential but I think it's time to move up,
so go on and blow us away with your sound;
Now you're everything that we've come to love,
you taught us to move, now we'll show it off,
just drop us the beat...”


The boys had finished their set so they packed up their stuff and then proceeded to sit with the girls at the table.

“So, how did we do?” Jack asked the girls.

“You were great, baby,” Ana told her boyfriend.

“Yeah, you really rocked it,” Jordan told the boys.

“Are you sure?” Rian asked them.

“Yes, now stop worrying and let’s eat!” Cassandra suggested with a smile on her face.

Everybody was in the middle of eating when the owner of the place walked over to their table.

“I’m Kennedy Rodregues the owner of this place and I just wanted to let you guys know that you were great. So great that the food’s on me,” he said while winking.

Everybody thanked him and he walked away.

“He’s a nice guy,” Zack observed.

“Fuck yeah! Now I can eat as much as I want!” Jack exclaimed.

After everybody finished their food they all decided to go to the park to look at the sky, also, there was supposed to be a meteor shower in an hour. Everybody stopped at home first to either change into more appropriate clothing or to shower and change clothes. They all quickly met back up at the park with a few blankets and snacks. The guys started to lay out the blankets that they brought and the girls got all of the snacks together. Jack and Ana had their blanket, which just happened to be a My Little Pony blanket that Jack swore he had just lying around his house, Alex and Jordan had their blanket, which was just a blue plaid blanket, Rian and Kara had their blanket which was black, and Zack and Cassandra had their blanket which had flowers all over it. Everybody got comfortable with a few snacks in front of them and got ready for the meteor shower to start.

Once it started everybody was in awe. It was the most beautiful thing that they had all seen in their lives. Jordan quickly got out her camera and started to quickly snap shots of the sky and all Alex could do was stare at her like she was the most beautiful thing in the world, which was probably what he was thinking. Rian and Kara were just looking up at the sky and Kara blushed every now and then when Rian would whisper something into her ear. Jack and Ana were throwing food at each other trying to get it to land in each other’s moths but were failing miserably. Cassandra and Zack were holding hands and looking at the beautiful sight in front of them until Zack started to kiss Cassandra’s cheek. Cassandra turned her head a little bit so she was facing her boyfriend.

“Y’know, people say that if you see a meteor shower with someone that you’re destined to be with that person,” Zack told her while looking into her eyes.

Cassandra just smiled at him and kissed him sweetly on his lips. Zack moved his hand so that he was cupping her cheek and kissed back. Their lips molded with each other’s so perfectly before it went too far Cassandra pulled away and said, “Then, we’ll be together forever.”

Zack just smiled and kissed her again. Cassandra could feel all of his love in the kiss and all of his lust. Zack gently pushed Cassandra down on the blanket and broke the kiss only to start kissing her neck. Cassandra just looked up at the sky while Zack did this and tried to hold back her moans. Zack then moved his up her neck and across her cheek to her lips. His tongue entered her mouth and they danced together.

“Hey, love birds keep that for the bedroom!” Alex yelled at the two while throwing popcorn at them. Cassandra and Zack could only look and him and then stare into each other’s eyes with goofy grins on their faces. Cassandra and Zack then proceeded to intertwine finger and walk over to where their friends were goofing off.

Cassandra couldn’t have asked for better friends and she certainly couldn’t ask for a better boyfriend. Everything in her life right now was perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
__
Gig Outfits!
Meteor Shower Outfits!
So, this is the last chapter!
I know I didn’t mention that before and I’m really sorry…
SEQUEL
I love all of you guys and I hope you have a great Valentine’s Day!
I’ve finally completed my first story and I couldn’t do it without you guys
So thank you so much! You don’t know how much it means to me for you to actually read my writing and say that you enjoy it

Oh, and please read and subscribe to Break Your Little Heart! You won’t regret it!! ;D
Thanks to:
Rivals are insane
Readers: 580; Subscribers: 62; Comments: 53

Thank you sooo much guys! I love you all to death!