Status: Completed :) There's a sequel! :D

Admiring From Afar

Vodka

Jack’s POV

How could she do this to me? I thought she was cheating on me but she did worse! She’s actually ENGAGED to a guy! I can’t believe she did this to me… After I told her I loved her as well…

Jack couldn’t believe that Cassandra could ever do that to him… He could only think of one thing that could soothe his emotions-alcohol. He knew that it wasn’t the smartest choice, but hey, who said he was smart?

He ran into his house and quickly opened the cabinet that held the liquor. He grabbed the first bottle he saw, which was surprisingly his favorite-vodka. Jack liked the hard stuff, and what better way to forget the day than to drink himself silly?

He ran up to his room taking the stairs two steps at a time and quickly closed his door. He unscrewed the cap and took a big gulp. He liked the burning feeling that was going down his throat. He took sip after sip until his vision became blurry. He suddenly heard his front door open, but ignored it. He continued to drink his vodka. He was starting to get lightheaded and decided to lie on his bed. He then heard his bedroom door creak open. He quickly turned his head to see who was at the door. Maybe it’s Cassandra he thought. He hoped it was, then they could talk and he could try and convince her to break off the engagement.

He could only see the silhouette of the person. Even though he couldn’t tell who the person was, he was sure it was Cassandra.

“Heeeeeyyyyy Caaaaaasssss,” Jack slurred.

“Um, Jack? I’m not Cass. It’s me, Alex,” the stranger replied.

“Nooooooo. Yoooouuuuu’rrrreee Cassssiiieeeee Beeeaaarrrr. And you’ve come –hic up- to tell meee that youu’reee gonnaaa ditch that fucker and stayyy withhh meee,” Jack replied.

“Jack, it’s me Alex, Cassandra isn’t here,” Alex said. He went over to sit on Jack’s bed, hoping that Jack will be able to tell that he’s not Cassandra.

“ALEX! Whatttt areee youuu doing here?” Jack asked surprised.

“I’m here to help you with the break up,” Alex replied calmly.

“What break up? You mean you and Jenn?” Jack said as he hiccuped.

“No, with you and Cassandra,” Alex said quietly.

“WHAT? WE BROKE UP? Since when?” Jack exclaimed.

“Since a few hours ago, remember? You yelled at her because she told you she was engaged to another guy,” Alex said slowly.

“Oh, yeah, I forgot. Why did you have remind me you motherfucker?” Jack said while slapping Alex’s arm.

“God, Jack. Sorry. Do you want me to call Cassandra and you guys can talk?” Alex asked to Jack. He waited for an answer but he didn’t get one. He looked over at his friend, and saw him passed out.

Alex’s POV

Poor guy. Maybe I’ll call Cass so when he wakes up he’ll be able to see her…That’s exactly what I’ll do! Alex took out his phone and called Cassandra.

“Hey Cass.”

“Hey Alex!”

“I’m over at Jack’s house and I was wondering if you would like to come over. He’s passed out right now. He’s been hitting the hard stuff ever since he got home.”

“What? Really? I’m on my way. Oh, God, this is all my fault.”

“No it’s not Cass. It’s you parents’ fault.”

“Thanks Alex. I’ll be over in five minutes.”

“See you then.”

Alex pressed the red button and ended the call. Now, all he could do was wait. He got up and tried to occupy himself until Cassandra arrived. He went over to Jack’s desk and grabbed his laptop. He opened it and found it already logged on. He wasn’t surprised to see a picture of Cass and Jack as the desktop picture. It was a picture of Cass sticking out her tongue and she was crossing her eyes. Jack was just looking at her like she was the only thing he wanted in the world. It was a cute picture really. He logged onto Jack’s IM. He looked to see who was on. He saw that Jenn was on. He clicked on her name and started talking to her.

JAGKHEARTSBURRITOS: hey

Jennbabyyy: hey jack :]

Alex then realized that he was on Jack’s account… Maybe he’ll be able to get some information out of her if he was Jack.

JAGKHEARTSBURRITOS: so how are you dealing with the break up?

JennBabyyy: i’m actually doing better than I thought I would :]

JAGKHEARTSBURRITOS: so you don’t miss alex?

Jennbabyyy: not really… I think I’m better off without him actually…

That sentence really broke Alex’s heart. He thought that she would be just as heartbroken as he was. Well, now he knew who was more into the relationship.

JAGKHEARTSBURRITOS: really? Why?

Jennbabyyy: well I haven’t been feeling the same spark with him… plus I met someone else ;D

JAGKHEARTSBURRITOS: who?

Jennbabyyy: his name is garrett. He’s in the band the maine. I met him a few weeks ago at starbucks.

JAGKHEARTSBURRITOS: what does he play?

Jennbabyyy: he plays bass… and you know what they say about bass players… they have big hands ;]

JAGKHEARTSBURRITOS: big hands?

Jennbabyyy: really jack? You don’t know the saying? Big hands=big dick

Alex looked at his hands. He thought he had pretty big hands. How big could this guy’s hands be?

JAGKHEARTSBURRITOS: oh, I’ve never heard of that saying… but doesn’t alex have pretty big hands?

Jennbabyyy: that may be true but he’s not very well equipped in that department… if you know what I mean ;] … oh, shit, don’t tell him I told you that…

All Alex could do was stare at that line that over and over. Jenn never expressed that she thought that. She always seemed to have a good time with him when it came to sex… He couldn’t believe that he thought that and even more so that she would mention it to someone else! He logged off and just sat on Jack’s bed beside him, thinking. He heard Jack’s front door open and he ran down the stairs to greet Cassandra.

“Cassandra!” he yelled.

“I’m not Cassandra,” the stranger said.
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter 6 done! :D
and I have 6 subscribers! :D
I'm very very very very happy :]
but! some of you guys are silent readers...
so please change that and COMMENT!!! :D

please comment and subscribe! <3<3