Status: Completed :) There's a sequel! :D

Admiring From Afar

Fight

Alex’s POV

He and Cassandra walked up the stairs and went into Jack’s room.

“What the fuck? You’re back with him? How could you? I just told you that I liked you… Am I really that fucking ugly that you would go back to Jack? What about the kiss? I thought you liked it!” Alex said to her with a confused and hurt expression.

“Alex, believe me I thought through all of that. It’s true, I did enjoy the kiss, but you just broke up Jenn and you just want some love. You’re just going to go back to careless partying one night stands,” Cassandra said with a frown.

“Is that really what you think of me? You think that I’m just some irresponsible man whore? Well, that’s nice to know. My best friend thinks that I’m a no good jerk,” Alex said while looking at Cassandra with a glare.

“No! I don’t think you’re a jerk! You just seem to forget you’re in a relationship when you get drunk,” Cass tried to reason with him.

“Whatever. Just so you know, I don’t approve of your relationship with Jack. Don’t come crying to me when you break up again,” Alex muttered. He walked out of the room. He stormed down the stairs and passed Jack on the way out.

“Hey, is everything alright?” he asked. Alex just walked past him and slammed the door on his way out.

Why is she doing this to me? What does she want me to do to prove my feelings are true? I know! I’ll do my best to sabotage their relationship! No, that’s too mean. I mean, Jack’s my best friend and if Cass finds out that I did it she’ll never give me a chance. What do I do? Ugh. Why do girls have to be so complicated? Oh! I know! I’ll show her how much I care for her. Cheesy and cliché I know, but what is a desperate guy to do? I’ll get her flowers and chocolate and shit like that. She’ll love it! Cass was always a romantic…or at least that’s what Jack told me. It’s worth a try…

Alex had a plan. He would try and woo Cassandra into falling in love with him. She’d have no choice but to dump Jack! It was genius! Now all he had to do was put his plan into action. Now, what were Cassandra’s favorite flowers again?

Jack’s POV

I wonder why Alex stormed out of here. Did he and Cass get into a fight? Did it have to do with the reason they were acting so weird before? I hope this doesn’t severely affect our relationship Jack couldn’t help but think of the last thought over and over. He just got her back and he wouldn’t afford to lose her again.

He heard her come down the stairs. He rushed over to her and hugged her tightly. He stopped hugging her to look at her face and was appalled when he noticed tears streaming down her face.

“What’s wrong Cassie Bear?” Jack asked.

“I think I just ruined my relationship with Alex,” she whispered.

“What? You guys are best friends though!” Jack said with a confused expression.

“I know. I just hope we can get past this and go back to being best friends,” Cassandra said sadly.

“So, um, what do you want to do now?” Jack asked.

“I’m going to call Alex. I’ll be right back. Make yourself at home,” she told him.

“Okay,” Jack said. He sat on the couch and started playing a game on his phone.

A few minutes later, Cass came back into the living room.

“So I couldn’t reach him. Do you think you could try for me? Please?” Cass begged him.

“Sure, anything for you,” Jack replied while handing her his phone.

“Thanks,” she replied as she walked out of the room again. Jack busied himself by looking around the room. He got up and started looking at the family photos that were displayed around the room.

“He wouldn’t pick up,” someone said behind Jack. He quickly turned around and saw his girlfriend.

“Oh, sorry, babe,” Jack said while looking at her.

“I’m going to try and find him. I won’t be out for long. Maybe you could hang out with Rian?” Cass suggested.

“I thought maybe I could come with you? Y’know keep you company? It could be like a little date,” Jack suggested with a small smile.

“I really think I should do this on my own,” Cassandra said.

“Why? He’s my best friend too. Plus, we just got back together! Don’t you want to spend a little time with your boyfriend?” Jack asked quietly.

“I’ll spend time with you later. I promise,” Cassandra said.

“Whatever,” Jack replied curtly.

“Jack, look at me,” Cassandra said while trying to move Jack’s face so that he would look at her, but he wasn’t budging. “How about this, in an hour, if I don’t text you saying that everything’s okay, you can join me,” Cassandra bargained.

“Okay,” Jack said with a small smile. “Now go out, so that the hour can pass faster!”

“Okay, okay, I’m going,” Cassandra said while smiling.

“I’ll miss you Cassie Bear. I love you,” Jack said to her as she made her way to the door.

“I love you too, Jackie Poo,” she replied with a giggle.

Cassandra’s POV

Now, where could Alex be? First, I’ll check his house and if he’s not there I’ll walk around town.

Cassandra got into her car and started driving. Two minutes later she arrived at the Gaskarths’. She got out of her car and walked up to their front door and rang the doorbell. It wasn’t long until Mrs. Gaskrath answered.

“Hello, sweetie,” she greeted.

“Hi Mrs. Gaskarth,” Cassandra replied.

“How many times do I have to tell you, call me Isobel?” she told her.

“Sorry, Isobel. I was wondering if Alex was around,” Cassandra asked her.

“No, darling. He’s not here right now. I thought he was over at your place,” she told her.

“He was but then we got into an argument and he left,” Cassandra informed his mother.

“Oh, well that’s too bad. I’m sorry I can’t help you that much, dear,” Isobel replied.

“That’s fine,” Cassandra said. “It was nice seeing you Mrs. Gaskarth.”

“What did I say?” she asked.

“Sorry. It was nice seeing you Isobel,” Cassandra said with a smile. She waved back to Mrs.Gas- Isobel. She got back into her car started heading off to town.

She hoped that she could find Alex…
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment and subscribe!!! :]

HAPPY 4th OF JULY EVERYONE! :D