Status: Active(:

Your Guardian Angel

Max.

"MARIAAA GET YOUR ASSSSSSS DOWN HERE AND MAKE ME DINNER! DESSSSIRIA, CLEAN THE TOILET!" Dessie's father yelled after stumbling into their house, drunk as per usual.

Dessie's mother had been off alcohol for a while, but we had recently discovered she was on drugs. Oxy and Cocaine.

Silence.

I wrapped my arms around Dessie tighter,working my disappearance spell on the both of us as her father stormed into her room.

"WHERE IS SHE?!" He screamed, attempting to grab Maria(Dessie's mom)'s hair. She slapped him across the face andd shoved him when she realized what he was about to do.

"I DON'T KNOW! SHE WAS THERE EARLIER!" She screamed back.

"I HOPE SHE DIES! JUST LIKE HER USELESS SISTER!" He yelled, punching Maria.

"I HOPE YOU DIE!" Desiria shrieked, lurching from my grip so that it looked like she had appeared out of thin air.

It was such a shock to her father that in his drunken state, he tumbled down the stairs and his head landed first with a loud thud.

A scream errupted Dessie's lips as the blood ran through the cracks in their floor.

I grabbed her and shushed her as her mom called the ambulance.

***

You know when there's that one girl crying in your arms for someone she didn't even care for? How she blames herself for their death? Yeah. That's pretty much what's going on.

"Is she okay?" Ronnie asked in a hushed tone as Dessie sat in my lap, her face burried in my chest. Her breathing was ragged from sobbing and her whole body was trembling. It killed me inside to see her like this.

"She kept crying, then fell asleep for half an hour and kept crying how awful it looked.

"Give her here." Ronnie mumbled and effortlessly took her from my arms. "Shhh, babe. It'll be alright. You're free now. He's gone. He won't hit you again. You're safe now. We'll never let anyone hurt you again. I'm your big brother and Max is like... your boyfriend. Now, Wait a sec, I need to get in his face."

He gently put her down in her seat and lifted me by my shirt.

"Lis'en ma'e, You hu't he' an' I'll bea' yo' pre'y face in, get it bruv?" He mock-yelled in my face, purposefully grinding against me and licking my cheek.

I gave him the dash-dot-dash face (-.-) and nodded as people gave us weird looks "Yes, Ronald."

"Good." He grinned and kissed me on the lips, making a bubble of laughter escape Dessie's lips.

"Always cheer the girls up!" I smirked and hugged her.

"Horny bastard..." Ronnie murmured and made thrust actions.

"You're the one who basically humped me." I whined, appalled that he was blaming me again. What a prick. D: