Hello Fascination

Chapter One

I was walking down the school hallway when David appeared out of nowhere and pounced on me, I fell backward and dropped all my books across the floor. I stood up quickly and started picking up my books. I grabbed his arms, pulled him up and started walking to class with him.

Me and David have been best friends ever since I moved here from Texas, he was one of the first people I met, mainly because he lives next door to me.

The problem is I've been getting feelings for him a while now, even though he has a girlfriend and it's kind of obvious that he doesn't want to be more than best friends.

I walked into class with David and sat in the back, our normal place, I turned to him and asked

"So, what are you doing this weekend?" I looked up at him slowly, already knowing what his answer was gonna be.

"I've got to go with Lynzie out of time this weekend, I was kind of hoping we could spend some time with each other next weekend. I heard theres a party happening."

I smiled at him "You know I could never say no to partying." I laughed quietly and punched his arm playfully.

The teacher walked in and everything went quiet for a few seconds, but everyone started talking again.

I slouched down in my chair, preparing for another boring class.
♠ ♠ ♠
I promise the next chapters will be longer, I just want to see what you guys think and if I should carry on with this story.

PS;

I'm just going to ditch my Alex Gaskarth story. I have no inspiration with that story anymore.