But If We Sing These Words, We'll Never Die.

Soo long and goodnight.

  It started with a bang. That's what landed me in this god for saken town called new port. Don't get me wrong. It probably was a good decision to move here, but I'm not so accepting of it right now. I'm going to miss my friends, my boyfriend (or should I say ex-boyfriend considering he didn't take the news so well and dumped me), and most of all  my damn bandmates. Maybe I shouldn't miss any of them. They don't take change so well and basically shunned me after they found out I was to move here. But hey, I can't blame them. It's the way we did things back home.
  I'm not so excited about starting my life over, let alone finding friends again that accept that I am and forever shall remain gay. It's not so easy for a guy like me to do this again at the age of 16. By now, the people that still live in my past residence had already accepted my style, my tattoos, my lip rings... My height. But now, I'm going to relive the first couple of years of high school all over again.
  We arrived at our new house last night. As we drove through town, everyone's eyes had gazed upon us. I knew then and there that I wouldn't fit in. I didn't see anyone with body piercings, except for in their ears. No one in sight had a single tattoo, no one there wore black. I felt alone in this tiny town. I felt like an outsider, an outcast. I judged this book by it's cover, and for once I felt like I was right by doing so. I could guarantee that I would not looking forward to Monday morning when I was released into the wild. I wasn't looking forward to when I had to interact with these people. I was looking forward to the start of my new life. And I certainly wasn't looking forward to being singled out for what would feel like months on end.

               •••••••••

  Whether or not if i was ready or not for my first day of high school, I had to go. Today was one day I definitely couldn't fake my way out of. There was no way mom would allow me to miss this day. I should  have told that I wasn't prepared because the truth is I wasn't.

  My mom drove me to school because I told her I couldn't handle riding the bus. She told me she would only take me for the first couple of days. She said that I needed to get use to riding the bus. She was right, but I wasn't ready to ride the bus either. I wanted to allow people to be use to me before I actually had to interact with them that much.

  On the ride there I read over my schedule again. Locker 285... Combination 12, 29, 02... First period Language Arts Room 125 with Mrs. Scott... I read aloud in my head. 6th period Art Room 225 with Mr. W--

" Here we are. Have a good day at school." My mom said, interrupting my thoughts.

" Thanks."

  
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys. I hope this will be a big hit.
Not sure how this will turn out,
but for those of you who like this and are ready for the next update,
I will be expecting comments and subscribers.
I shall love you all! <3
And sorry for the rather short chapter. I'll try and make them a bit longer in the future.