But If We Sing These Words, We'll Never Die.

Regrets

As I left Gerard's house I couldn't help but look back. I shook my head and continued walking down the street. As of right now, one of my only regrets was losing the man that I am in love with. When I arrived home I sat on the porch stairs and stared up at the night sky. I didn't know whether to go inside or not. Would my parents get angry like Gerard had or would they wrap their arms around me and cry?

"Frank? FRANK!" My mother screamed as she woke me up from my dreams.

"M-mom?" I slowly opened my eyes and tried to adjust to the light from the sun.

"Oh honey! I missed you and I'm so happy that you're alive." She said as she embrased me in a hug.

"I missed you too, mom. I'm so sorry."

"It's fine. But you have to go take a shower and get dressed fast. Mikey's mom just called. Gerard's in the hospital hunny. your father and I were on our way there."

"What! What happened!" I demanded.

My heart sank when she told me he overdosed. I raced to take a shower and get cleaned up as fast as I could. I had to get to the hospital to see him. My biggest regret now was not turning around, going back inside, and giving up instead. When I arrived at the hospital, I slowly walked down the hallway to Gerard's room. As I aproached his room I took a deep breath to calm myself down a bit and knocked on the door. "Come in!" came from a familiar voice and I entered the room slowly. Mikey and Ray were sitting on the couch, my parents standing next to them. Their eyes lit up at the sight of me, which only told me that parents hadn't told them that I was alive or that I was on my way there. They rushed to hug me and I hugged them back. Mikey punched me in the arm and screamed in a hushed tone, "I SWEAR IF YOU EVER DISAPPEAR ON US AGAIN I WILL SHOW A FIRECRACKER UP YOUR ASS AND YOU SPARKLES WILL TAKE A DUMP ON YOUR FACE."

"Oh, so you found him?"

"Yeah, this girl had him. I guess I dropped him on my way home from school. She was so nice and pretty too! And she has a sparkles of her own! But that sparkles isn't as good as my sparkles. No he's not!" Mikey said, cuddling his stuffed unicorn to his face and using his baby voice. I rolled my eyes and turned to Ray. "Hey man." He nodded and gave me a smirk.

"Alright, well we should give Frankie and Gerard sometime alone since he hasn't seen Frank in like what, two weeks. He's asleep, but he might wake up soon. Let's get lunch." Ray said as he escorted everyone out of the room and gave me a small wink when he closed the door behind him.

I found a chair in the corner of the room,brought it up close to Gerard's hospital bed, and sat down.I gently grabbed Gerard's hand and rubbed it with my thumb.I sat there holding his hand for what felt like hours, waiting for him to wake up. I needed to talk to him, I needed things to be sorted out, and I needed to tell him that no matter what I love him with all my heart and he meant so much to me. Tears started to fill in my eyes as I began to think about losing him forever and I knew that I had to get him back as soon as he woke up. Another hour passed and finally I saw his hazel eyes slowly start to open and my heart stopped for a second. A smile appeared on his face and his free hand slowly reached up to stroke the side of my face. "Frankie.."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so I'm convinced that you guys will hate me for leaving you with a cliffhanger type thingy at the end. And since I probably won't update until after the weekend. YAY ENJOY.
Oh gosh, haha, I love you guys <#
Comment and subscribe and all that.
Almost finished guys, maybe like one more chapter.
AND I FINALLY RETURNED SPARKLES IN THE STORY.