But If We Sing These Words, We'll Never Die.

Glimmer of Hope

  I stepped out of my mom's car and took a second to take in my surroundings. I looked at everything: the people, the building, even the landscape. I took a deep breath and walked towards the front door of the school. From the corner of my eye, I caught a glimpse of what would soon become number one on my list of "dumbasses who just need to go shrivel up and die in a hole." To the right of me was a a skinny, not very tall, but not very short, girl and a tall boy. The girl was leaning against the building and the boy was all over her, feeling up her shirt and her thigh. It was a make out session that could have turned into a sex scene. I cringed at the thought of two people having sex in public like that. The boy looked over at me and said, "What are you lookin' at fag?" I shook my head and walked inside. 

"231... 246.... 273...280...284," I mumbled while searching for my locker. "285. There it is." I entered in my combination and opened the locker only to find someone else's stuff. 

 "Looks like I'll be sharing a locker..." I sighed and grabbed a language arts book from the locker and started my way towards first period. I walked halfway down the hallway before realizing I had no idea on where the hell I was going. I had no idea if this was the right direction. I looked back at my locker to see if the person I was to share it with was there. He wasn't. I sighed and turned back around and instantly ran into a girl who seemed to be younger than me. She fell to the ground instantly. 

"I'm so sorry!" We said at the same time. I helped her up and introduced myself. Her name was Claire. 

"Um can you tell me where room 125 is?" 

"I'm heading there right now, just follow me."

I nodded and walked behind her as she lead me through the crowd and to the language arts room. I stared at her from behind, examining her. If I was bisexual or possible even straight, I must admit I'd do her. That must make me sound like a complete pervert, but I can assure you when I have a boyfriend and we are alone, I can be a lot worse. 

 The rest of the day went fine. I had substitutes in two of the classes so far, second hour and fourth hour. I stopped at my locker after every class and saw no sign of my locker "buddy."  Maybe he died... I thought. I saw Claire and waved to her. She was walking with someone, whom I assumed was her boyfriend considering they were holding hands and that he had a hint of jealousy when she waved back. 

" Thanks for the map," I said as I walked past her. She cave me a small smile and a wink, which was probably because of her jealous boyfriend. After first hour Claire had given me a map of the school, so I've been finding every classroom. I looked at my schedule then back at my map. I groaned when I realized that my next class, the last class of the day, was upstairs, which meant that I had to walk to the end of the hallway to climb up the stairs and then walk back towards my locker on the floor above. It wasted a lot of the students' time because it seemed that it was the only stairway that leads upstairs. Again, another substitute. Great. This guy had not a single clue on what we were doing. I sat in the back of the art room at an empty desk and did nothing but feel sorry for the guy (his name was Mr. Dick and he was getting so much shit from the students the entire time) for the rest of that class. 

               •••••••••

 I climbed into the car as soon as my mom had arrived. School wasn't bad today, but that was probably due to the fact that a majority of the students were out all day on a field trip which Claire told me after school. 

"How was your day sweetie?"

"Fine mom."

We arrived home and I collapsed onto my bed and stared at the ceiling for a good hour. Sure I met Claire today, but I wished I was back home with my old friends and my old boyfriend. I desperately longed for him to wrap me up in his arms and kiss my neck like he did almost ever passing period of the day. I'm had to admit I was going to miss a lot of things and listed them off in my head. Soon I fell asleep and dreamt of being back home and being with him again. The dream even included a sex scene and I longed for that very much. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Well this has to be longer.
I was happy to see that I received three subscribers within the first couple of hours.
This one contained some drama and believe me,
This story will be filled with a ton more.
Comment and subscribe people.
Please....